Greenbrier Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
Birch Ridge Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
Killington Grand Resort Hotel(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 199
Mountain Valley Retreat B&B(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 116
Mountain Sports Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
Snowed Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Chalet Killington(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
Killington Motel(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 92
Inn at Long Trail(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot tubtrundle bedwithin walking distancerams headwho caresshuttleslopesskiingproximity
Reviewed 1 December 2017

My family stayed in one of the suites that included two queen size beds, two futons, and a trundle bed. We appreciated that there was enough room for all of us to spread out. And, one of my sons was totally satisfied on his two main criteria for hotels: fast wifi and strong water pressure. All the staff were very friendly, and the breakfast was copious and in a pleasant setting. The bathroom was clean. And, of course, the location is good - it's easy to catch the shuttles to the slopes, and depending on snow coverage you can walk to Snowshed and ski from there (in our case, we could only ski back, but that was still good). All of that said, the room was quite expensive for the overall quality of the hotel, which seriously looks like it has not been renovated for decades. Everything feels like a throwback to the 1980s. This is honestly the poorest price/quality ratio I've ever experienced in a hotel. Oh, and we paid a "resort fee" on top of the room rate, and I can't imagine what that was for. Again, the staff were super friendly and I don't fault them, and I know you pay a premium for proximity to the slopes. But still...

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank K_Alice_11
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Not worth the price in any capacity. I would call it clean...that is the most important consideration for me...but dog hair all over the carpet. Very underwhelming experience all the way around. Needs updating badly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank loneporcupine
Reviewed 24 March 2017

This is not a luxury hotel. It's very very basic, and it's not cheap either. But, it is clean, and you are right next to the lifts-- if you are in shape and motivated, you can walk to them, although there is a shuttle too. The staff is friendly. There is a bar on site. The wi fi is free and good. The breakfast is free and ok-- not high end organic, but cafeteria decent. Just dampen your expectations for a "lodgy" and cosy place-- it's neither. But, it serves the purpose if you just want a pit stop for skiing all day.

Room Tip: You may have a view of the Killington ski trails on the access road side, but who cares since you won't want to spend time in the room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank westportsailors
Reviewed 19 February 2017

The decor isn't the best but if you are in Killington to ski, who cares? Your eyes will be shut and you'll be asleep in a comfortable bed shortly after dinner anyway. This is a clean, reasonably priced hotel with a friendly staff, good hot tub and an indoor swimming pool. Our room was equipped with a fridge and TV. To start your day, a full buffet breakfast is included. If you need more convincing, energetic folks will find the slopes within walking distance. Less energetic? Take a shuttle to the mountain or drive across the street to the mountain's parking lot.

Room Tip: Microwave, paper plates and utensils available in common room.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank skiace2015
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Don't bring anyone you are trying to impress. Very tired furnishings. Beds & linens are adequate at best. Free breakfast is filling although not very appetizing., complete with bagged scrambled eggs. I didn't like the coffee although many of the people I was with did. That's the negatives.

Bar area is cozy. Prices are reasonable. Wings are excellent. Entire facility staff is friendly. Location is awesome for Ramshead or K1 Lodges. Pool and spa area are clean and nicely maintained. Rooms are clean although tired and worn. Some might call it rustic, I call it late 1980's at best. Housekeepers did not clean, vacuum or empty trash during our stay - basically got fresh towels and beds made. I'm sure they would have cleaned if I asked, but you should not have to. Heat is difficult to regulate. Some friends had no hot water, I didn't have a problem.

The place is OK. In my case the group I was with made it fun. If I was looking for a place for just me and my wife, this would not be it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends