I stayed here with two friends over New Year's weekend 2011/2012. The highlight of the Cascades Lodge is its location - across from the base of Killington mountain (it's walking distance but shuttles are available), and most of the popular restaurants are down the road about a mile. Everything else about the Cascades Lodge is mediocre, especially given the considerable cost. The decor and furnishings are incredibly dull and dated (there were two bowls of fake flowers at the reception area that were covered with dust), and although our room was spacious and clean, the linens were thread bare and the beds were rock hard. The free breakfast was a significant let down - the hot items were mostly inedible, so we stuck to cereal and toast. Note: This place seemed very geared towards families with young kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular views from every room. Fireside lounge, pub, walk to ski lifts and golf course. Indoor pool, sundeck, sauna and hot tub. Groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cascades Lodge Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascades Lodge Killington Hotel Killington
- Cascades Hotel Killington
- Killington Cascades Hotel