Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$120
Travelocity$120
FindHotel$120
Orbitz.com$120
Tripadvisor$120
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019

This inn is a lovely little gem of a motel a few miles downwind of Jay Peak and the sprawling Jay Peak Resort. It has posts and beams downstairs where there is a dining area with a full menu from fish and steak to salads and homemade bread (plus yummy-looking dessert list). The bread, home fries, salad and spinach-cheddar quesadilla were delicious!

Our small upstairs room had a very comfy bed and full bath with a wooden ceiling for a rustic but clean feeling. We were pleasantly surprised to also find both a refrigerator and a TV in the room.

There was a nice-sized clean-looking blue pool (plus a hot tub!), and the deck was ringed with glass tables with umbrellas for dining al fresco from the restaurant menu. There were also full-length lounge chairs accented by colorful flower barrels. The road is surrounded by green grass and mountains.

We were so happy with this alternative to Jay Peak's faceless condos.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2019

Stayed at this inn a Monday through Thursday. Manager was nice enough to let us store belongings (even brought them to our room) and gave us discounted cards to use for ski tickets. We found small but adequate for us. We were a little confused as to why there were two fans and a portable heater in the room. The room uses baseboard heat apparently, and this is an extra measure for heat for the room. Breakfast and dinner were both beneful in portions and well-priced. This inn is obviously well known for its cuisine. Our last night was the most trying, as the noise level was a little excessive later in the evening (this was after the patrons had cleare out). We went downstairs to address the issue, and there was a very nice waitress whom addressed the issue with the kitchen staff. All in all, a good stay and a good value.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from stairs
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jackietski
Reviewed 20 February 2019

Made a reservation for Presidents' Day weekend this year. Received a confirmation email. Spent ten hours in the car driving to JVI on friday February 15. When I arrived and tried to check in I was told that my reservation was not until the following month. I showed the confirmation email that I had received clearly stating that I had reserved a room for three nights starting Friday Feb. 15. The manager came over and explained that there had been a mistake in their system and that there was no room available. He then explained that reservations at JVI were not guaranteed and that the credit card had not been charged. When I asked what we were supposed to do the manager (I believe his name was Dave) refused to make eye contact and stated that he could no longer help us. He continued to repeat this over and over again when we asked if he had any suggestions for alternate accommodations. We eventually left, without any idea of where to go or plan of where to stay. All other hotels and rentals within 45 minutes were completely booked. This mistake cost myself and each of my friends several hundred dollars each!

I have stayed at Jay Village Inn before this and had an excellent experience. Rooms are budget friendly, there is a hot tub, sauna, and excellent food just downstairs. However, since reservations are not guaranteed, I would exercise extreme caution when booking rooms in advance, especially on busy holiday weekends when other options will likely be booked as well. If you expect to reserve a room and have it guaranteed to be available when you arrive for check in I would suggest going elsewhere.

Room tip: Need a guaranteed reservation book elsewhere
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Joe62799
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

It is a nice place but their are two employees one named Amanda I seen stealing the housekeepers tips that was working and a girl named Beth was extremely rude I hope they get better employees and maybe I will visit again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank katana t
Reviewed 7 November 2018

This is a small Inn with a great restaurant very popular with the locals and visitor to the area. Portions are generous and choices are very good. The crowd is very diversified and the atmosphere is very friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018