Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$265
Hotels.com$131
Priceline$292
Travelocity$131
FindHotel$246
Trip.com$246
1,538 results
All reviews jay peak water park indoor waterpark hockey tournament great family vacation lots of fun pizza place lazy river ski vacation great mountain lift tickets spring break ice rink washer and dryer murphy bed coffee maker general store
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2022

I arrived early evening to the small lobby at the Stateside filled with about 100 people all trying to check in. After an hour and a half in line I found out that like others, our room was not ready. Sympathetic to issues of staffing, I took my family to the water park and to dinner, waiting for the text or email. At 10pm, still waiting and not given an estimate of room being ready, I begged to get in so my exhausted kids could sleep. I HAD TO CLEAN THE ROOM MYSELF WITH MOIST TOWELETTES AND LEFTOVER DISH SOAP, STRIP AND MAKE THE BEDS, AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!! The cleaning staff did finally show up at around 10:45pm and basically wasted 30mins redoing everything I already did, while all we wanted to do is sleep. My kids finally got to bed around midnight.

I thought this was a one time problem but I heard from others there that this same problem happens every night!!! We got to see the same thing

For $600 a night, this is unacceptable and disgraceful. This is spring break college B.S.!!

The staff at Jay Peak were doing the best they could and were absolutely thrown under the bus by management. When this happens every day, this isn’t just due to staffing shortages, this is a management issue. If I was told that there were such major problems, I would have understood because of COVID and stayed in Burlington for the first night or somewhere else nearby and gone to the hotel in the morning. Shoot, I would have even brought my own cleaning supplies and bedding if I would have known!!

We were never offered free water park, dinner, or skiing. We are still trying to get out first night room payment reimbursed.

I don’t care who owns this place after it gets sold out of receivership. I’m never going back. Even excluding the awful treatment we received, for the time it takes to get there, price and substandard quality of rooms, food and skiing, I recommend skipping it. Go to Stowe or keep driving to Canada.

Date of stay: December 2021
3  Thank peterhH1153BY
Steve Wright, General Manager at Jay Peak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2022

Sorry to hear about your visit Peter. This certainly was an aberration -- an awful mix of covid breakouts across nearly 30% of our lodging staff and being near capacity. Still, it's not something you should have had to of dealt with across your vacation regardless of the rate you were paying. If you haven't had a make good delivered to you, I'd be happy to look into it myself if you're so inclined. please reach out to swright@jaypeakresort.com . Again sorry for the miss on this and happy to look into it more and make it right on your behalf. sw

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

My family of four recently stayed in The Timberline Condos which are part of the Jay Peak Resort. We were there for my son’s hockey tournament. The condo was lovely! It was spacious and clean and well equipped with plenty of amenities, including a washer and dryer and gas fireplace. It is a quick two minute drive to the main hotel. The hotel is also lovely. It’s well maintained and clean. My kids really enjoyed the arcade and indoor waterpark. And the ice rink was also great, nice and clean and not too cold. We ate at the restaurant once for breakfast and once for dinner. The service was great. We prepared food in our condo or grabbed sandwiches from Provisions, the store on the grounds, for our other meals. All the staff I encountered throughout our stay were very friendly and accommodating. We were not there for a ski vacation, but I’m confident it would be the perfect place to stay for that! The condos provide plenty of space for ski equipment and the mountain was beautiful!

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank dschu9

Thank you for the kind note dschu9--we are so proud of our staff for navigating what has been an extraordinarily challenging operating environment and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to shoot off this quick review. best regards. sw

Reviewed 9 November 2021

Am travelling with 2 adults and 3 children (1 being an infant). Was looking for a 2 night stay on a Thu & Fri. Found a condo listed on their website that had a max occupancy of 6. When I called to book, was told that I had too many people for that room and had to book a different room....ok.. Was also hoping to use the waterpark and found out it was only open from 4-8pm on Thursdays and Fridays. Not 10am-8pm like on the weekends. Also, the lazy river was closed on those days. Asked if they had a discounted rate because of this and was promptly told nope, still $43 per adult. $35/child. The waterpark, ski area and hotel look nice. Hope to actually stay there some day. Just can't do it until this all makes more sense...

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

Great hard core skiing and lots of friendly guests. Loved being on the border and resort made us feel like we were in Canada and USA at same time. Everything closed early though and unless you’re 21 and enjoy the bars, there’s really nothing to do after slopes close at 4:00. Would’ve loved tubing, sledding or snowmobiling, but there was literally nothing open. (Granted, Covid put a damper on things). Slope side hotel was very spacious and modern and is the top reason I’d consider going back in a few years with a large group. When we arrived at resort, a message about international service appeared on each of our phones It was like our phones got “zapped” and our contact names were erased and it took almost a month after the trip for them to return to normal. It could’ve been a fluke, but the phone issue coupled with lack of activities was enough for us to try a different ski resort next winter.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Laura T
Steve Wright, General Manager at Jay Peak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Thanks for the note Laura. You're right, things get a little thin after the slopes close (I mean, except for 3 bars, 6 restaurants, indoor waterpark, indoor climbing center, indoor movie theater, full service spa, and 2 arcades), but yes, tubing. As well, I don't know that Candian cell towers are in the habit of zapping clean your contact lists-you're right, sounds flukely to even us luddites here, but given the proximity to the CAD border you're likely to bounce, metaphorically, off of a few CAD towers on your visit. Here's hoping you enjoy your next trip, wherever you land.

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a one bedroom golf cottage for six nights. The cottage (#4012) was OK, but not great. It was reasonably clean although the rug was pretty stained in some areas. The unit was the very definition of “bare bones” when it came to amenities. With no grills available, there was no real way to cook much of a meal since there was no roasting pan, cookie sheet or anything to use to cook in the oven. There was one frying pan. The hall entry closet had about 6 clothes hangers, but there were none in the bedroom. The number of dishes and glasses were adequate, but not much more. The coffee mugs were very large, but the coffee maker was minuscule. If you wanted two normal sized cups of coffee in the morning, you had to brew two pots. The lighting inside the cottage was terrible. The biggest inconvenience was the bathroom was upstairs, but the bedroom was on the lower level. You had to walk upstairs at night if you needed to use the bathroom. Due to COVID restrictions, we had no housekeeping services which was understandable. We had enough towels, but were only supplied with two small bars of soap and no facial tissues. While it wasn’t terrible, it could have been a lot better.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank StefanoArc

Thank you for the response but sorry your vacation was in need of a grill and there wasn't one available. Truthbetold most vacationers are fine with the various pots to boil water or, as you identified, frying pans to cook something quick. We don't get much of a call, over the typical 2 night vacation, for roasting pans and the like, but we'll certainly consider adding something like this in the future. I suppose. Also happy you found an adequate number of dishes and glasses yet 'not much more than adequate' as this hasn't yet been an area we've planned to surprise and delight folks within yet; the overdelivery of glassware I mean. Generally we find that two bars of soap for a two night stay but, as always, a quick call to our front desk, as suggested in the unit when one is in want of anything, and we'd of brought more soap reinforcements to bear. Appreciate the note and review.