1,431 results
All reviews jay peak water park pump house full kitchen indoor waterpark great trip hockey tournament great family vacation ski school bring your own a lot of fun alice's table lift tickets stateside hotel ski vacation mountain dick's pizza whole family
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We stayed in the village Condo at Jay Peak Resort during Christmas holidays. We arrived in the evening and the check-in process was quick. The condo we stayed was relatively new. The furniture and carpet are clean, and kitchen is well equipped. We enjoyed our staying very much. The management provides housekeeping services every other day, which was more than adequate. The only complain I have is for the blankets. They tend to be quite statically charged. This may have to do with the dry air. The service staff is courteous and helpful and efficient.

Room tip: For Village Condo, try to book the units next to the ski slope so you don't have to walk.
1  Thank panabiker
pearlybakerbest, General Manager at Jay Peak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thanks for the review Panabiker but sorry for the static. We're also glad you found our housekeeping more than adequate which is decidedly better than simply adequate or barely adequate. We had a great Christmas holiday with plenty of snow and we're glad you got to enjoy it. Hope to see you again soon.

Best regards and thanks again for the review

Steve Wright
Jay Peak

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Have stayed at Jay a few times and always enjoy our time on the mountain and in the water park. Stayed in the golf houses and they were clean and still appeared new. The snow was the best part, almost 2 feet in 24 hours! We will be back, maybe for golf. Thanks to Jorge and Tammy at check in, very helpful!

1  Thank radulac

Jorge and Tammy are the best and we're glad you got snowed in with us Rhysdulac 9which I've tried to pronounce several times and it just isn't working).

Hope to see you again soon.

Steve Wright
Jay Peak

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I called customer service to request an extra hour for check-out seeing as we couldn't check in until 2 hours after check-in time because our unit wasn't ready (check-in was at 5pm and our unit wasn't ready until 7pm). When I requested the extra hour the person at the front desk said no and then hung up on me. When I called back to ask for a supervisor the supervisor said that the fist person hung up on me because I'd called her a name. Completely untrue. I never raised my voice or said anything inappropriate. The Slopeside condo was nice and clean. A bit outdated and our ski locker door would not close so we couldn't use it. The trek up to the hill was a bit treacherous. No shampoo or coffee so bring your own but kitchen was well stocked with dishes. The slopes were wonderful and we enjoyed the pump house. Lunch in the stateside cafeteria was expected (overpriced and not very good). Insufficient seating. Such a beautiful sunny day some outdoor picnic tables would have been better.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Amanda-Blythe
Reviewed 3 January 2017

This is an Amazing Summer, Fall and Winter family destination! Great summer camps, hiking, outdoor adventures and by far the best skiing in the East!!! The staff is friendly and helpful. The accommodations are very comfortable and the pricing is reasonable.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This is a fabulous mountain. We went on NYE 2016, and figured there may be some lines. However the only line was the one to buy your ski ticket. Waited 30 minutes to buy my lift ticket in single digit temps. I thought it would be quicker to wait on the outdoor line because I heard the line inside was really long. Well, not the case. The outdoor had only one window/cashier open (out of a possible 3) Why in the world wouldn't they open up more windows on a Holiday weekend. Really rough and cold start to the day. Otherwise, the skiing was great, and minimal lift lines

2  Thank Colleen C