“Fantastic menu and so much character!”
Review of Hartland Diner

Hartland Diner
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Hartland
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving The Best Breakfast ANYWHERE all day, 7 days a week. Also one heck of a lunch. Everything fresh, from scratch, cooked to order. Really good food in really large portions. Plus, Dinosaurs...
Reviewed 9 February 2017

We loved our meal at the Hartland Diner and will definitely plan on returning. The atmosphere is fun and provides great entertainment if you have a wait for the food. The key lime pie was to die for!

1  Thank Rachel J

Reviewed 14 November 2016

The food is very tasty and there's an excellent selection for breakfast. They are very accommodating with your order. A fairly small dining area. Very friendly staff. Homey.

2  Thank Brenda T
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We stopped in this adorable diner on our color tour around the state. As soon as we stepped through the doors we were captured by the interior. It is a small place and we had to wait or the first spots available which happened to be the counter. They were very busy but they immediately set to taking care of us. Our waitress may have been new as she kept getting instructions from another waitress but she did a great job serving us. It's was filled with home town customers which is always a recommendation itself. We had the special of the day which I'd go back for it a moment. Grilled homemade cornbread with vT cheese on top and eggs on top of that. Yum All the servings were huge and could easily feed 2 people. Delicious restaurant.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Tucked away in a building at the 3-way crossroads in Hartland VT is the estimable Hartland Diner. What a wonderful place in so many ways, most especially the delicious, fresh-cooked, honest food that comes out of the kitchen.
The Hartland is just one room with stools and counter in the middle and booths around the sides. Everything is bright, cheerful and clean. Waitresses wear pink tee-shirts with World Diner Domination on the back. If all diners were this good, there would be World Domination, and no mistake.
I had a spinach, bacon and cheddar omelet with wheat toast and a side of hash browns, my companion had the scrambled eggs on grilled corn bread with 2 maple link sausages. Everything was so good. Service is prompt and friendly. Prices are right. Just go and enjoy real food make by real people and eaten with gusto by happy customers.

1  Thank bostonmarc
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This diner has a huge personality! We stopped by on our way out of Vermont and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Their motto is "World Diner Domination".

The food was perfect. Food comes out as soon as it's done cooking so it isn't always "in order" but it's hot! For example, my boyfriend's side came out before his main course.

Anyhow, I wish we lived closer so I could try everything on the menu.

Also, be aware of prices when you're ordering! A side of corn beef hash was $10! A surprise to me on the check but it was the best I've ever had so I wasn't mad about it.