“Friendly place, great bar food”

McGillicuddy's on the Green
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Had lots of friends come, and tried a variety of their bar food along with drinks. Everything tasted great and had excellent service.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This place is a family favorite! Great food and great service brings us back here every time in colchester!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in with my family after my kid's concert over at Saint Michaels. Perfect place for a casual meal. Nothing big or fancy but good stuff served fast. Fish and chips , steak and cheese sandwich , shepherd pie are good.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Good food, good music, nice bar, large booths. My husband and I come here about once a week or two. Burgers are great. My favorite is the California Burger.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Nice bar and grille with good wine and beer selection. Love a TV at every table.Alway good food.Freiendly and attentive service. I was not a fan of my wine and I was given a different selection from fresh bottle.