“Tony's hot spot ”

Zachary's Pizza House
Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Tony just added on to his bar did a great job looks beautiful inside. Always some fun locals hanging out TVs good drinks and decent pub food not a bad place to go if you are a family looking for a reasonably priced meal in his separate restaurant Great pizza calzones wings and Italian and Greek sandwiches. Try the spanakopita Yum.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Zachery's does not offer fine dining, however, the quality, quantity, service and relaxed atmosphere made for a very enjoyable evening.

So if you are looking for a family place to have a nice meal at a reasonable price, Zachary's Pizza is the place for you.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We love going over there as a family and I'm having a nice Italian meal. Tony has been serving up great food for over 30 years. Try the spanakopita or the twice baked chicken wings or the hot turkey sandwich. Tony has a little pub on the side of the restaurant also fun to have drinks always good people there treats you like family.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Two of us shared a medium-sized half-and-half pizza -- one half Mexican (with fresh lettuce and tomato added to the taco meat and cheese base; the other buffalo chicken. Both tasted great. Service left a bit to be desired -- it took a while for our table to get wiped down from the previous people's mess, and even then it was a bit sticky.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

So I ordered a pizza and wings for delivery. When the woman on the phone asked if I should add a tip...I asked....is the driver going to do a great job for me? That is a simple question right? Before I pay something I would like to know if I am getting value for money? Yes?...her answer was priceless...." I don't know if our driver is any good!!!" Wow!!! I suspect she is as clueless in reality as she is on the phone working for Zachary's Pizza. Here is my advice...fire her. She will never get any better. She is hopeless today and will be hopeless forever. Stupidity is forever!!!!

1  Thank ruggedmtn