“Great food for over 30 years”

Zachary's Pizza House
Ranked #16 of 44 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We love going over there as a family and I'm having a nice Italian meal. Tony has been serving up great food for over 30 years. Try the spanakopita or the twice baked chicken wings or the hot turkey sandwich. Tony has a little pub on the side of the restaurant also fun to have drinks always good people there treats you like family.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Two of us shared a medium-sized half-and-half pizza -- one half Mexican (with fresh lettuce and tomato added to the taco meat and cheese base; the other buffalo chicken. Both tasted great. Service left a bit to be desired -- it took a while for our table to get wiped down from the previous people's mess, and even then it was a bit sticky.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

So I ordered a pizza and wings for delivery. When the woman on the phone asked if I should add a tip...I asked....is the driver going to do a great job for me? That is a simple question right? Before I pay something I would like to know if I am getting value for money? Yes?...her answer was priceless...." I don't know if our driver is any good!!!" Wow!!! I suspect she is as clueless in reality as she is on the phone working for Zachary's Pizza. Here is my advice...fire her. She will never get any better. She is hopeless today and will be hopeless forever. Stupidity is forever!!!!

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank ruggedmtn
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Zackarys for five or six years since I've lived in Colchester. I find the food is very consistent very good fresh. Double baked wings are awesome and I love the hot subs too. Some of the best pizza in Vermont.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017

We had dinner here tonight with a friend. The place was very busy, our waitress Sophia was extremely busy, but very friendly and on top of everything! Food was good, conversation great, but Sophia made this an exceptional visit! Thank you!

Date of visit: April 2017