“My favorite place in Colchester ”

Zachary's Pizza House
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Zackarys for five or six years since I've lived in Colchester. I find the food is very consistent very good fresh. Double baked wings are awesome and I love the hot subs too. Some of the best pizza in Vermont.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We had dinner here tonight with a friend. The place was very busy, our waitress Sophia was extremely busy, but very friendly and on top of everything! Food was good, conversation great, but Sophia made this an exceptional visit! Thank you!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Staying close by, from out of town, needed something quick and easy. Even though mixed reviews decided to try. Actually thought it was very good. Had a med pepp pizza - 8 good size slices and a chicken bacon ranch sub - got the regular size which was really big , a 20oz coke...all for 24. Not bad. Crust is excellent and pizza and sub done well. If this was close to home i would come back.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

It is a fun place for kids bottom line.
I ordered a grilled cheese with fries for my grand son. The fries were under cooked. There were several young people working at the counter in the play center. I told them, but they were not mature enough in their jobs to know what to do.
I love Zacharys pizza and would buy it more if less expensive. The last large cheese pizza I got was over $16.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is a great Pizza joint! We love the pizza, wings and meatball boat. The waitstaff is very good, especially Vickey! Always service with a smile. It's very busy on Friday nights and has a large local customer base. We eat there quite often.

1  Thank Laurie G