“Just ok”

Zachary's Pizza House
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 August 2016

It is a fun place for kids bottom line.
I ordered a grilled cheese with fries for my grand son. The fries were under cooked. There were several young people working at the counter in the play center. I told them, but they were not mature enough in their jobs to know what to do.
I love Zacharys pizza and would buy it more if less expensive. The last large cheese pizza I got was over $16.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is a great Pizza joint! We love the pizza, wings and meatball boat. The waitstaff is very good, especially Vickey! Always service with a smile. It's very busy on Friday nights and has a large local customer base. We eat there quite often.

1  Thank Laurie G
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I enjoyed the food here especially the eggplant parm. I would come back here. Its not fancy but the food is good and that is all that matters.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Got take out and it was the worst pizza we have ever had. It wasn't even cooked fully, so gross.... wasted money

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Silverware was dirty, food was gross, dried out and cardboard like, we saw food dropped on the floor and picked up and put back on the line