All reviews mcdonalds and burger king per device an italian restaurant room was clean plenty of hot water outdoor pool would stay here again off the highway accommodations channels pet
Reviewed 15 April 2017

I'm going to start with the good. I stayed during "Mud Season" and the hotel was very clean. The bed was comfy, and room was clean. Hotel staff is nice, depending on who's working. They do offer free coffee and tea in the morning. A great bargain for pet owners, as most hotels charge 10-30 per night per dog, and I have two small dogs.

The bad: There are people who wither live or work at this hotel that smoke all of the time inside of a room or rooms. It's a non-smoking hotel, but someone here is turning a blind eye to the smoking. I reported this to Motel 6 customer relations, but there isn't much they can do. Same cigarette smell being emitted from the same two rooms every single day. The wash cloths are super scratchy- perfect if your need a microderm abrasion.

This location is close to everything, and I have to say it's decent hotel.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Maid service only 1 time during 10 - day stay; floors very dirty and dusty especially under beds .. I HAD TO replace towels/washcloths MYSELF (Brought from home); Front Desk Staff botched my reservation/Room-type..
I DO NOT recommend this Motel!!

Room Tip: Go Elsewhere!!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph B
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Burlington - Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

To wake up and be facing a few bed bugs in your bed right on your pillow is not the way to start your morning.. Unbelievable!!! This is not acceptable.. I know I should of looked into to the reviews on this Motel6 but being a truck driver on the road all day and a quick check in, this is what happens.. After addressing the matter to front desk he doesn't care all I get was you will be in contact with a manager or can he change me to another room!! Are you kidding me if theres 1 bed bug in 1 room most likely they are everywhere else!! Nah I'm good.. Stay away from this place this is a fair warning!!

Room Tip: Stay Away from this location even if the budget is right stay away, just pay a little more elsewhere. Bed Bug All over this Place.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank hazelgirly21

Dear HazelGirly, We take bed bugs reports very seriously and sincerely apologize for your experience. Please know that we are on high alert regarding this issue and are mindful to monitor our rooms in order to address, treat and terminate any issues if we discover them. We have designed a thorough and strict procedure to address all complaints or potential issues within our hotel. Unfortunately, bed bugs are a world-wide problem and present a unique challenge due to their highly transient nature, traveling easily in luggage and clothing. This is why we continually train our housekeeping staff to proactively monitor all guest rooms for the potential presence of bed bugs and have standing contracts with professional exterminators to treat affected areas in case any are discovered on our premises. No room gets released until we have and all-clear from them. Please contact our guest relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to better address this situation. Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Most things were just fine and what I expected for a budget-level hotel. Nothing was alarming, but I would have enjoyed a larger room. We wanted something cheaper than what we were finding in Burlington. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Very reasonably priced. Easy parking and decent location. Located north of Burlington (just about a 15 minute drive to the nicer sections of town). I would recommend staying here for good sleep, but not much to see in the immediate area.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family