Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn$130
Expedia.com$131
Travelocity$131
Hotels.com$131
Priceline$131
Algotels$145
All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite the sofa bed waffles coffee maker fireplace burlington housekeeping kitchenette college interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2022

The hotel was great for my family of three. Good size room with a nice kitchenette. The sofa bed was comfortable enough for my 10-year-old. She loved the pool/hot tub area. I enjoyed the fitness center one day. My only ding is the breakfast could be a bit better. It was fine, but not great. Also, I'm a tea drinker and the hot water was out 2 days in a row. Not a big deal, but please remember the tea drinkers!

Date of stay: February 2022
Andrew Cournoyer, General Manager at Residence Inn Burlington Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear SR0279,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your recent experience with us.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with the entire team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Also, we promise not to forget the tea drinkers in the future!

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2021 via mobile

We flew in from Florida && had an amazing stay at this hotel. Very clean, quiet & the staff is wonderful! Mark the manager fixed our issues with Priceline. We are extremely grateful they were able to help us out & go above and beyond to ensure we had a lovely stay. The cleaning guy was super cool too. I wish I remembered all the girls up front during this stay, they were all so lovely. Will stay here again next visit to Vermont for sure! I wish hotels in Florida were this awesome. Thank you!!!!!

Room tip: Make sure 3rd parties such as booking.com, agoda or Priceline communicates with the hotel and doesn’t cancel your reservations.
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrew Cournoyer, General Manager at Residence Inn Burlington Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2021

Dear arlikar, thank you for recent review of the Residence Inn Colchester. We are thrilled you had such a wonderful stay and I will make sure Mark and our front desk staff hear your kind comments. We appreciate you leaving us a great review and hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Colchester.

Reviewed 16 October 2021

This hotel is in need of a remodel. Carpet and furniture is worn. There were a lot of people with dogs staying here so if you travel with a dog it may be a good choice, otherwise no so much. We requested a high floor and even though we are Marriott members at Titanium Elite level we were given a room on the first floor which apparently is where all the people with dogs stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Andrew Cournoyer, General Manager at Residence Inn Burlington Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

Dear mehinco,

Thank you for your recent review of the Residence Inn Colchester. We strive for excellence and want to ensure all of our stays are up to Marriott standards. I have shared your comments with our management team so we can improve on these issues in the future. I am sorry that your recent stay did not meet your expectations. Again, thank you for letting us know about your recent stay so we can improve on our service. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2021

The stay at the residence inn was very satisfying and quiet. Mark was great from the time I contacted requesting a room until we checked in. He made sure to assign us a room that fit our request. It was a pleasure interacting with him.

The hotel was easy to get to. The lobby looked nice and modern. Our room was very clean, the decor was also modern and in good taste (that made you want to stay in). The kitchen had all one needs. The AC worked and didn’t make noise that keeps you awake.

We definitely loved the hotel and would return.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 613isadoraf
Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed two nights and had no problems at all. Great staff throughout, check in and breakfast staff, and the room was fantastic, which included a fireplace. Good breakfast each day. Parking is easy and well lit. Luckily I was using points, as the room rate is quite high.

Date of stay: August 2021