Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$373
View deal
Residence Inn$370
Hotels.com$373
Travelocity$373
Priceline$373
Tripadvisor$373
ZenHotels.com$408
All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite the sofa bed front desk staff waffles coffee maker brittany fireplace burlington housekeeping kitchenette college
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for work in New England. This is by far the best Residence Inn and one of my favorite hotels all around. The people make it great. The rooms are clean and the service is excellent. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ernie L
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Clean, the staff does an excellent job of cleaning. convenient for my needs, near everything I was in town for. friendly staff, always a good morning or good afternoon pleasant smiles. I enjoy Residence Inn's the most it makes it feel like home,

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank GeneG108
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I spent two nights at this hotel and inadvertently left behind a pair of shoes. I called the hotel within an hour of leaving and was told they could be sent to me. I received a call later in the day stating they could not find them.
I asked for the room to be checked again as I am 100% sure the shoes were in the room( I was in sneakers for a business meeting). I did not here back so I called again and was able to leave a message for the front desk manager. I received a call back from Bill Smith telling me that my shoes were not there ( we were disconnected during our call but he knew I was upset and he never called back). POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
The shoes were in that room and a staff member is obviously being dishonest!! I am sad that I left a tip to someone who stole from me. I will not use this location ever again. There are other nice hotels nearby I will use them in the future. If you have no choice watch your stuff...

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brittany1322, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Burlington Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Good evening Kelly,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines were followed to ensure such confusion doesn't occurring in the future. A number of members of the management team, including the General Manager checked the room as well as spoke to the gentleman who was cleaning the room. The shoes were not located in the room on the day of your checkout, and have not been located since. Although I understand this was not an ideal experience, I can assure you that this is an isolated incident and is not common for our guests. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies.

Best regards,
Brittany R. Burns
Director of Sales & Marketing
Residence Inn Burlington/Colchester

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a great stay at this hotel, and will definitely be back in the future. We were well taken care of by staff member Melissa, she went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time.
The king suites with a kitchen and fireplace was a beautiful room, it was clean and cozy! Great location off the highway and a quick Uber ride to downtown Burlington. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Melissa S
Melissa A, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Burlington Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you Melissa S.

Your feedback is very valuable to us. Thank you for choosing us to stay with!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I stayed here on a quick visit to Vermont. The hotel is conveniently located in the airport and it offers free parking. The rooms were a little dated and the bed and pillows could have been more comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2018