Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$604
Agoda.com$604
FindHotel$472
Trip.com$468
Etrip$472
All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite the sofa bed front desk staff coffee maker brittany fireplace burlington annie housekeeping kitchenette college
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I stayed 3 nights over Christmas weekend and was completely satisfied with this facility. The staff was pleasant and attentive. The room condition was super, well stocked and very clean. The only suggestion to management is to expand your offerings at the breakfast. The food was good but I have stayed at other RI by Marriott that had a better variety. That being said I will be in the area for many Christmas' to come (son married a Vermont native) and will most definitely stay at this hotel. For those who are concerned about noise, this hotel's policy includes a 10PM starting time Quiet schedule plainly posted in the lobby area.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank wpmchesternj
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

As we entered the hotel it was obvious that the personnel took great pride in their work. The lobby was excellently cleaned and had a delightful crisp smell. Every day there is a fresh fruit infused container of cold water. Each morning, I looked forward to sampling the flavor of the day.

Check in went smoothly. Every staff member was smiling and seemed to be truly happy with their work. There is a beautiful slab wood bench in the lobby. The fireplace was very inviting. The hallways were well cleaned and lit.

Our room was overly spacious! The kitchen was well stocked with wine glasses, cups, plates, bowls, silverware, pots and cookware. There was soap and dish clothes. The fridge was full sized as well as the dishwasher.

The bathroom was clean and the water pressure was ample; the temperature didn’t change even when the toilet was flushed. There’s a sink with a large mirror which allowed my husband and I to get ready at the same time.

The bed was wonderfully firm without sags and the sheets were clean and crisp. The pillows were soft and fluffy.

Breakfast was great! The coffee was hot and fresh. There were scrambled eggs and sausage. Several types of yogurts and fresh fruit. Make your own waffles. There were several types of bread, bagels and English muffins to toast. Then there was the condiment table with an array of tasty treats.

Hot Tub/Pool The hot tub showed signs of wear but the water was crystal clear and set at a perfect 102 degrees. The pool was also well kept.

Grill- Last night they served complimentary dinner! Brats and veggie burgers with sautéed peppers and onions. The potato salad tasted homemade and the salad was so fresh.

Our stay came to an end and I didn’t want to leave. Luckily for us, we returned 2 weeks later and had another delightful stay. We can’t wait to come back... again!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We stayed at the Inn for a September girls weekend and could not have asked for better arrangements. The rooms were so comfortable and spacious; we booked two two bedroom suites and a king room. All rooms were comfortable and with the private baths in each it made for the perfect weekend.
The front dest was friendly and accomodating, pointing us to different sites and restaurants to enjoy, and they hit the mark each time.
Vermont is a beautiful state to visit, staying at the residence Inn was wonderful, clean, and very inviting, we would stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Brittany1322, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Burlington Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you'll come back to Vermont soon to visit!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Book at one rate and was charged a rate significantly higher. Hotel said it was Columbus Day weekend and they would not adjust. Customer service is just terrible. I was a Marriott customer for over 10 years. If they need my extra $83.00, then so be it. Will never stay at another Marriott again. Total ripoff, do not stay here!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Melissa A, General Manager at Residence Inn Burlington Colchester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Thomas C.
The only rate you were charged was the rate you booked via Marriott Reservations. We reviewed the booking history and indeed you were charged the rate you booked. I believe you were looking for a government discount, which was not available at time of booking due to being sold out of the allotted rooms. We do not override reservations at time of check in. If you have a Marriott reservation confirmation showing something other then what we discussed please forward to us and we will gladly adjust.
Kind Regards,
Allisyn Richards

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I'm a Platinum Elite Marriott member with over 320 stays on the books including over 170 THIS YEAR. But I find myself looking anywhere BUT a Marriott (any type) when I'm traveling with my wife and our dog because of Marriott's "pet fees". $75 to $150 for a one night stay. Today the room rate was set at $247 with a $150 non-refundable pet fee. Add in tax and you're at $450 - to stay at a mid-rate hotel chain.
Do you charge "kid fees"? Because I guarantee the three rug rats ranting, screaming and running around throwing things in the room next door will do more damage than my quiet beagle any day. Seriously!!??? Get over yourselves and fix this stupid policy or you're going to lose customers - like ME who bring thousands$$ through your door every week. I also have 35 consultants who work for me who I will move out of your chain..

Rant over -

THIS Residence Inn in Colchester was very nice. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was comfortable and quiet. Thanks. One note - cook the sausage a little longer. It's supposed to be brown on the edges - not gray.

• Trip type: Travelled with family