All reviews room was clean waffles outdoor pool medical center convenient location gas station one night stay cookies staff was very friendly continental breakfast the breakfast area burlington mcdonalds refrigerator highway rates college
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We asked for a quiet room and were given one on first floor. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful, both at check-in and check-out. Although furnishings were not new, everything was functional and the breakfast was good, with a very helpful attendant.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This place has gone down hill fast! Don’t stay here. The room walls seem to be paper thin. You can hear other peoples TVs, people having conversations, and people walking through the halls. The rooms are very small. The last day at breakfast, there was a homeless person eating breakfast falling asleep at the table. I mentioned how classy it was to have a homeless person sitting there with a table full of food- everything hat was offered; she had in front of her.... and they said, oh, she stayed here last night. I don’t think she stayed there seeing she was falling asleep at the table. Plus there seemed to be ghetto gang bangers hanging in the lobby.
The place was run down and bad clientele.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

FELT UNSAFE! Inept staff that was not honest about my rate, no manager in house to supervise the chaos, locked out of room intentionally due to an error the staff made at my check-in, did not get the room I reserved, tried to put me in a smelly, musty room, main heating system was not working so room was heated by a space heater, hallway was freezing, clogged tub that would not drain so we could not take showers, sheets were grayish, seedy characters lurking around lobby, talking to the employees about problems made the issues worse. Manager was called and could not bother to call back as I was trying to check out for 20 minutes. I was cheated on the price I was supposed to pay. Manager promised a discount by letter and then did not give it. I was forced to pay a higher price even when employee Paula and I had verified the 25% discount. This place needs to be closed. It is a safety hazard and Quality Inn should be ashamed of it. Go to the Hampton Inn up the road.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very pleasant stay, was happy with being on the third floor, it is an older building but well maintained, my room was very good, very comfy bed. Room was clean and well furnished, everything worked fine. Breakfast was great, hot and nice variety. would recommend this hotel. Easy on and off from the road and lots of food and other stuff close by.

Room tip: rooms on third floor seemed to be in more demand, and are inside corridors with less heating required
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I stayed here for six nights during Thanksgiving week and it was great. The room was clean, the staff was very friendly. The beds were very comfortable and housekeeping was attentive enough, but not a pain. They knew I was sick and I kept my Do Not Disturb sign up but they would leave bags of towels and tissues at my door. The hot continental breakfast is a nice change from most hotels with just cereals and bagels (also available)...scrambled eggs, breakfast meat, hot biscuits, waffle maker, etc. Pleasantly surprised at how great everything was and you really can't beat the location.

Date of stay: November 2017