“Service is SLOW”

Stonehearth Inn and Tavern
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Not a lot of options to eat in Chester, but we gave this a try. Hard to find the front door to start with, but cozy setting inside. They weren't all that busy and with two waitresses thought they could keep up, but the service was very slow. Food was ok but were disappointed that we could have found a better option in town.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

When I eat there on my vacation I told the waitress to give me plain French Fries instead of Garlic Fries and the chef gives me Garlic Fries.....so I tell the waitress to have my them replaced and was told that I have to pay extra....what kind of service is this? I should be penalised due to a chef not paying attention....and no one would know wi-fi password. There are other places in Chester VT. to have a nice meal without the BS

1  Thank David J
Reviewed 14 November 2015

A great place to stop in for wings of all kinds that are order by the piece for their Sunday night Special

Reviewed 15 September 2015

great ambience-friendly staff-food was ve ry good and a variety was offered and moderately priced enjoyed my visit

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Amazing food and a great local place that just warms your heart. Family welcoming place because of all the games such as checkers, chess, pool and air hockey! The food is fabulous. I love the salmon with salad. My son loves the hamburgers and steak. My daughter loves the brie appetizer. My husband loves the beer club. We all love the warm cookie with ice cream. Overall I give it a 100% thumbs up!