All reviews lake champlain church street great location marriott hotel within walking distance front desk staff large bathroom parking garage king suite would stay here again few blocks pedestrian mall water view indoor pool self park cookies excellent stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this is a 'gem of a hotel' with a beautiful view of Lake Champlain, large spacious rooms and a great staff...highly recommend this location...

this is particularly a great location at the end of a beautiful drive through the White Mountains National Park along the Kancamagus Highway...

Burlinton VT is a beautiful little college town...

Nothing but good things to say about this hotel and this location

Room Tip: request lakeview
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were only here one day/night as part of our New England trip. The staff was most welcoming and very informative about where we could walk to eat and enjoy a wonderful meal. Our upgraded room offered a picturesque view of the lake and surrounding grounds. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Based on location, friendly staff and clean comfortable room, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights while enjoys local attractions. Pluses: Overall the property is in a great location and we had an amazing room on the 8th floor (Room 802) overlooking the lake (picture #2). The jacuzzi tub (picture 3) was very nice. The room was very clean and housekeeping did a great job. The lobby and bar area along with the pool and exercise room are also all very nice.
Minuses: the bathroom had a large jacuzzi tub and sink area but the shower was so small it was non -functional (picture 4). When you open the door to turn on the shower the water goes into the bathroom floor. Additionally, you cannot turn around in the shower without bumping into a faucet or something else. I am 5’9” and 165 lbs and struggled. I have no idea what anyone larger would do. Next the bed was incredibly uncomfortable. My wife and I travel quite frequently and this was very disappointing. We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Manchester the night before and would recommend management check out their beds, they are noticeably better.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Christian K, General Manager at Courtyard Burlington Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear mvenaas,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay, and I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the majority of your time with us. However, I apologize that you found issues with the shower and bed in your room. We will certainly take a close look at these items and make changes as necessary. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Warm Regards,
Christian Kuzia, GM

Reviewed 18 September 2018

OK, so it's a Marriott Courtyard. What makes this a standout is the location and the view. It's a five minute walk to the Battery Park, a few minutes to the waterfront, and just a few minutes longer to Church Street. The rooms with a view of the lake make it the place to stay in Burlington.

Room Tip: The lake-view rooms are worth the journey.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed while visiting our son at UVM. Our jacuzzi king room on the 7th floor had a great view of Lake Champlain. The staff was friendly and there are free bicycles you can borrow. The parking garage takes a while to exit. The room was spacious but the shower was tiny with low pressure. The bed was mushy and the placement of the tv was awkward. The tub was great. We would probably stay here again for the location even though the rooms are pricey.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple