I decided on Forty Putney Road because of the house pub. It did not disappoint.
When my husband and I arrived, Amy greeted us and gave us a tour of the property. All the little touches she and Tim put into the property are paying off for their guests. We stayed in The Hummingbird Room located next to the main house. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable and the grounds were well maintained. There was a welcoming snack basket and sodas stocked in the mini-fridge. The breakfast was delicious and the jacuzzi was amazing. Very private with no children, which I love! The only reason why I rated this location as "very good" and not excellent is because I was able to hear the street noise from the room and there is no swimming pool.
I suggest walking to Grafton Village Cheese Company for some wine and cheese.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to lively downtown Brattleboro from this comfortably elegant 6 room waterside B&B. Enjoy a complimentary 2 or 3 course gourmet breakfast each morning made fresh with local ingredients. Hiking trails on property and close to all southeastern Vermont educational campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Inn on Putney Road Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Putney Road b&b
- 40 Putney Road Bed And Breakfast
- Forty Putney Road Hotel Brattleboro