“The Brandon Inn, Moonlight and Tango”
Review of Brandon Inn

and 1 more site!
Brandon Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Brandon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I am a tango dancer, and was at the Brandon Inn ( Sept. 2011) for their hospitality during the Moonlight Tango in Vermont event.
It is an old Inn, my room was very comfortable and quite large, and the bathroom was great!
Round tub surrounded by pull around curtains, vintage black and white towels, lots of shelf space.
Good lighting, and a cozy feel. What I like is NO TV, even in the bar. Wonderful furnishings that are kind of tried and true and real, not a decorator look. Fabulous wood floored ballroom, garden room, front decks. Brandon is tiny, and you can walk to the few cafes right around the corner. The hotel had great and friendly service, and the price is right. Our special dinners were top notch, and they made exquisite vegetarian entrees just for us vegetarians. Breakfast was great. Don't miss staying in this splendid one of a kind place if you are visiting Vermont.

Room Tip: Choose the second floor, so you won't have to carry your bags up so many flights of stairs. Yes...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Brandon Inn

Reviewed 13 September 2011

My wife and I went there for a tango festival. We really enjoyed it. The food is REALLY good. The quality of the breakfast buffet was very good, and the dinners were outstanding. The other thing I liked about the Inn was the overall service. The people are friendly and accommodating. I will go back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Me and my husband have been attending a tango festival at the Brandon Inn for the last 4 years, and every time we were there we had the greatest experience.
The staff are super friendly, the food they cater for the dinner shows is exquisite and the bedrooms are really big and comfortable.
I'd definitely recommend this place to others, since they make your stay a really good one.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Do not stay on the 4th floor as the elevators do not work!
Very friendly staff--aim to please & satisfy!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
BrandonInnVt, Front Office Manager at Brandon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

Thank you for the compliment on our friendly staff! Yes, service is important to us and we do make every effort to please our guests. Our historic 1901 elevator is temporarily out-of-service and we are waiting for a part to repair it. Our 4th floor rooms are very lovely and many have a wonderful view of the town and the mountains. For our guests that are fortunate enough to be in good health and would appreciate the extra exercise, the 4th floor rooms are worth the extra stairs!

Reviewed 25 August 2011

My daughter had her wedding at the Brandon Inn. It was perfect. I live in Brandon but have to admit that I was not aware of just what a gem the Inn really is. I was nervous about planning the wedding. (100 guests, most from out of town, including California, Texas, North Carolina....). I was unnecessarily concerned. Sarah and the staff at the Inn were helpful, patient, and on top of everything. They had wonderful ideas, and were happy to implement all of our ideas. Everyone had fun, and I enjoyed myself without a single worry or concern. Louis came in for the final bow, with an amazing dinner and cake. His smile lit up the room, and his extra touches were noticed and appreciated.
I would recommend the Brandon Inn to anyone for their wedding - any time of year. Because, well, my daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
24.9 km away
Swift House Inn
#1 of 11 in Middlebury
1.9 km away
Cozy Cottages & Otter Valley Winery

Been to Brandon Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK