“A great weekend”

Ranked #2 of 10 Brandon B&B and Inns
Worcester, Massachusetts
“A great weekend”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My wife and I went there for a tango festival. We really enjoyed it. The food is REALLY good. The quality of the breakfast buffet was very good, and the dinners were outstanding. The other thing I liked about the Inn was the overall service. The people are friendly and accommodating. I will go back.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Me and my husband have been attending a tango festival at the Brandon Inn for the last 4 years, and every time we were there we had the greatest experience.
The staff are super friendly, the food they cater for the dinner shows is exquisite and the bedrooms are really big and comfortable.
I'd definitely recommend this place to others, since they make your stay a really good one.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Oswego, New York
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Do not stay on the 4th floor as the elevators do not work!
Very friendly staff--aim to please & satisfy!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
BrandonInnVt, Front Office Manager at Brandon Inn, responded to this review, 1 September 2011
Thank you for the compliment on our friendly staff! Yes, service is important to us and we do make every effort to please our guests. Our historic 1901 elevator is temporarily out-of-service and we are waiting for a part to repair it. Our 4th floor rooms are very lovely and many have a wonderful view of the town and the mountains. For our guests that are fortunate enough to be in good health and would appreciate the extra exercise, the 4th floor rooms are worth the extra stairs!
Brandon, Vermont
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My daughter had her wedding at the Brandon Inn. It was perfect. I live in Brandon but have to admit that I was not aware of just what a gem the Inn really is. I was nervous about planning the wedding. (100 guests, most from out of town, including California, Texas, North Carolina....). I was unnecessarily concerned. Sarah and the staff at the Inn were helpful, patient, and on top of everything. They had wonderful ideas, and were happy to implement all of our ideas. Everyone had fun, and I enjoyed myself without a single worry or concern. Louis came in for the final bow, with an amazing dinner and cake. His smile lit up the room, and his extra touches were noticed and appreciated.
I would recommend the Brandon Inn to anyone for their wedding - any time of year. Because, well, my daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect!!!

1 Thank Pamela G
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I may have grown up across the street from the Brandon Inn, but I didn't realize how truly amazing it is until I had my wedding there! It's got delightful, old Vermont charm mixed with modern comforts (like AC and internet), but more then that, it's got incredible people. Sarah and Louis are so wonderful. Sarah was like a free wedding planner with tips on how to do my flowers, who to hire as a photographer, how to schedule the day etc.. And Chef Louis's food is AMAZING, my guests are still going on about how great it all tasted. Our wedding cake was the must beautiful (and yummy) cake I've ever experienced. wow! It felt as if they adopted me for the weekend and took care of me (and my guests) as if I were family. It was comfortable and extravagant all at the same time. I don't know how they do such an incredible job with such a large inn. I had all my guests staying at the inn and they found the perfect rooms for each and every one of them. If you want a perfect wedding in Vermont definitely pick the Brandon Inn!! Oh, and to top it off - it was way cheaper than the other places we looked at in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
23.4 km away
25.3 km away
Swift House Inn
Swift House Inn
#1 of 11 in Middlebury

Been to Brandon Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK