Hampton Inn Bennington
Best Western Bennington(Bennington)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 84
Catamount(Bennington)
US$ 71
Good 3.5/5
The Harwood Hill(Bennington)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Governor's Rock Motel(Shaftsbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 78
Great 4.5/5
US$ 53
US$ 48
Knotty Pine Motel(Bennington)
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
All reviewspool and hot tubgrocery storehome depotno exceptioncomplimentary breakfastcookiesexcellent hotelroom was cleanfront desk staffoatmealthe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat place to stayski tripexcellent staywould stay here againeasy accessconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Here is a responsive, truly considerate and caring staff. The premises are impeccable. Excellent free breakfast in an elegant dining room. A spacious and well appointed room.

Room Tip: Not sure about all rooms, but our KING room had a sofa and coffee table - even a laptop desk!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank garlic-with-a-J
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We started to stay here while my daughter attended Bennington College. It is really, really convenient to the school (walk there easily). It's newer, it's clean, and the staff are friendly and helpful. It's convenient to downtown even if it is farther out than other motels.

A big plus for me is the Hannaford grocery store next door. This isn't a grocery store review, but I have to admit I love this store! Good for picking up some snacks or a magazine or a drink.

One thing to think about - if you are a Verizon wireless customer, forget about using your cell phone here. If you are lucky you will find that one sweet spot in the place where your phone gets reception, but be prepared for the fact that this spot changes all the time (if you ever find it). Be prepared to give the hotel phone # to friends/family for emergencies!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank hounddog62
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is a lovely spot, clean, welcoming. One problem was we made a last minute reservation not using the hotel telephone number, and when we arrived they did not give us AAA or Hilton discounts because we had booked with Expedia. Be aware of advertisements on the hotel page which are not the hotel telephone number,

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Betty E
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is one of my son's favorite places to stay. We go there numerous times each year. My son loves the pool. I love the clean, spacious rooms and personal service from the staff. On one occassion my son left his favorite blanket in the room when we left. Not only had the hotel saved the blanket but when I called them they happily sent it back to us. What a relief when it arrived in the mail addressed to my son with a very colorful and much appreciated note. We have nothing but great things to say about this location and will always stay there when looking for a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank teensandtoddlers
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Stayed here after visiting a college in the area with my son. Clean, nicer, newer Hampton Inn..
Breakfast area was nice and full of choices in the morning. Only compliant there is no cell service in the hotel at all. Otherwise, great choice.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family