“Excellent pizza and people”
Review of Ramunto's

Ramunto's
Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Bennington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 March 2018

This place makes a great thin crust pizza. They offer it by the slice or a full pie. They have tons of beer on tap as well. I think what I liked best was the people who work there. They are warm and friendly, greeting you as you arrive and saying goodbye as you leave. It is a very casual place and ideal for families as there are picnic tables for groups. I already want to return!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Fun place good pizza nice beer on tap selection. College hangout with corn hole outside. Bring your appetite.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank jakebaddog603
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We've been here a few different times and ordered delivery as it's a local joint....but I'm never impressed. The bar is nice and has 20 or so taps but good luck getting a seat at it. The pizza is ok I guess but it always makes my stomach hurt so I don't really think it's worth it. The last time we were there I was looking at the carpet wondering when they last vacuumed it, and the carryall/basket that was on the table holding salt, pepper, etc. Was really dirty and dusty...not pretty. One thing I do like is that you can get a slice of pizza that's more than just cheese or pepperoni and they usually have some pretty creative pizzas. But I wonder how long those pizzas have sat out for just by the looks of them.... and I don't know if they still do it or not but they used to charge you to pay with a credit or debit card, I only pay cash now because that's not cool. Go across the street to Benners or go to the Walmart plaza to Bennington pizza Plaza

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Checked into Hampton Inn in Bennington in an area devoid of restaurant choices unless you want Chili's or food from the Hannaford market. That said there are two pizza places that deliver here so I picked the top ranked pizza place in town Ramunto's. I ordered small cheese pizza, wings, and garlic knots. First off when they tell you it will be 45 minutes to an hour for delivery they are not exaggerating.....it was an hour and 10 minutes.

I will preface this by saying possibly if it was warm it would taste better, but the pizza was cold, flavorless, and mushy. The wings were cold, but they were meaty and teriyaki sauce was decent. The garlic knots were way too oily and being cold were nearly inedible. The 2L of soda was warm. They did bring plates and napkins, but $35 later after tip I really wish I walked over the Hannaford's Market. If this is the top ranked pizza joint in town I weep for the people of Bennington. Do not recommend and will certainly not be back.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Roadtripz101
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This started as a pizza place but has expanded to include great wings, burgers, subs and salads. Ramunto's features 20 beers on tap and also serves wine. No alcohol is served. In the summer they offer outside seating. During the week they feature wing night, burger night, Italian night; Thursday is trivia night. This pub is very popular with locals and travelers. Just ask for Danielle, she will set you up.

Date of visit: December 2017