All reviews continental breakfast rooms are small flowered wallpaper bring earplugs nice owners nothing fancy bagels refrigerator and microwave nice stay main building comfortable beds motel office motor brakes vermont museum
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Rode down with 8 bikers all couples, I stayed at this hotel which was very clean.We had continental breakfast nothing big you just walk in to the reception and the breakfast is right there, bagels, fruits, cereal and coffee, nothing big it is more like you grab and go breakfast. I had a fresh toasted bagel with butter and coffee, my husband had cereal with tea. He was looking for hot chocolate, but they didn't have that. This hotel is walking distance to town. If you are riding your motorcycle the parking is in a bit of an uphill, just make sure your bike does not go back when parking it. Put it on first gear and keep the brakes on when in neutral. The bike will go back. the parking is a slanted uphill. Overall we will be going back.

Room tip: Not an expensive hotel, but nice and clean to stay with free small breakfast.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is definitely a throwback to an earlier era. Some may call it "dated" but I think there is a certain retro/colonial charm to the place, I can't remember the last time I stayed at a place with actual metal room keys, but I liked it. It is adequately clean and there are no glaring deficiencies when it comes to maintenance or amenities. The décor is rather feminine but I didn't mind. There is a nice view from the upper deck, but the walkway is somewhat narrow and people will be walking in front of your room, perfectly able to see in your windows unless you keep the drapes closed. Other than slightly lacking privacy, I can't think of anything bad about the place. Even thought I was solo I could see this place being good for couples or families, with the large room sizes.

Room tip: Privacy is slightly lacking on the second floor.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I visited the Inn with a large group of motorcyclist from Michigan. It was very clean and the owners were great. They did a wonderful job of getting our group comfortable and were very hospitable. I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

When we visit Bennington we only stay here. Locally owned and operated and they are extremely friendly and courteous. Free wifi and the signal is strong. Rooms are cleaned very quickly and thoroughly. Although there is free breakfast offered you'll probably need to go out but they do have cereal, coffee and fruit. This isn't a modern chain hotel but that isn't the point. Come here for the quaint local service and a friendly place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank alexgZ9111HP
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms are a good size. Beds are comfortable. And, although the building structure is dated, they spruced up the room. But, the toilet is tiny to fit into the small bathroom.

The price was decent. The location qas great...within 2 miles of the Bennington monument, Old Church, and the Bennington museum.

We would stay here if in the area again.

Date of stay: May 2017