“Loved browsing this place”

Camelot Furniture Barn and Gallery
Ranked #15 of 26 things to do in Bennington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 4 December 2016

What a great place to wander about on a cold rainy day. Some good memories came back to me when I saw some of the stuff similar to what I grew up with in Scotland - my mum would have liked this place !

Bought a cow butter dish which we already had but with a broken base. This pleased Debra very much.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I went to school in Bennington and go back at least once a year. Every trip back I make, I make sure to come here. Camelot Village has such a wide variety of items, from fine jewelry to vintage post cards (and retired Bennington Potters items!).

It's set up with each vendor having their own section. This is really helpful, because people who specialize in items or styles will have all their things in one spot. You can find sections of the building that have all one type of item, or all one style, to really help as you look.

It's a truly unique place, with a wide variety of items, and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We stopped in here last Friday having done a few days in VT and NH with our daughter and her fiancé. This is easy to find and not far off the main route 9 back to NY (it becomes route 7 in NY), where we were heading home. They had an extensive assortment of some very nice items and prices seemed reasonable. I was surprised nobody had put in a review yet so I took the plunge and started the dialog. Open most of the year (9:30 am-5:30 pm, 7 days a week), except their website says: Closing @ 4:30 pm New Year's Eve
Closed New Year's Day.