“All home made!! Excellent”
Review of Parson's Corner

Parson's Corner
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Barton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast while in the area. A really great find. The place is small and split into a couple of different rooms of and old house but cozy. Service was great and the food was excellent. My husband got all the different meat options on the menu (sausage, ham, and bacon) and i got the hash and eggs. Everything was exceptional and we got served really fast. Would definitely go back if in the area again!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Yesterday I went to breakfast by myself. Lots of local people who come on a regular basis and out of town people visiting. I had pancakes and bacon and coffee. They serve Vermont Coffee Company coffee which is excellent. The pancakes were served with local maple syrup (which is the only option, naturally). The pancakes were good but not as light as I prefer them. The serving size is large/ more than I can eat as a woman with a hearty appetite.
This morning I had an english muffin topped with two perfectly poached eggs, topped with a superb sausage (and beef?) gravy and home fries (very good - tender and not dry) on the side. I couldn't finish so I took the remainder home in a "to-go" container. My family members had omelets with and homefries. They both said the omlets were excellent. One had mushrooms, asparagus and cheddar and the other, I forget, but had feta as one of the ingredients.
Both times I arrived about 8:30 am and the place was almost full but still a couple tables available. After 9 am people were waiting for a table.
I am looking forward to trying their homemade corn beef hash the next time I go.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in this morning in order to try this restaurant. We had to wait for a table as they were very busy. However, the waitress offered us coffee at the counter while we waited. This was a very welcoming and nice gesture.

I really wanted to try the house-made corned beef hash, and I am glad that I did. It was very tasty. One had French toast, another pancakes, and two of us had eggs with the hash. Of all the meals, I would have the hash again.

Overall, the prices are quite high for a breakfast. This is in comparison with other places in our area. However, I did notice that they do offer a very reasonably priced early bird special from 5AM to 9AM on Monday through Friday.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Whenever we are in Barton we always stop in for Breckfast or Lunch. The food is always great. The people Friendly. A lot oh homemade items. I live the turkey on the bone, no deli turkey here! Very resonabley priced. The Restaurant is in the old Vicarage for the church across the street. Always a nice meal at Parson's Corner!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Went there this weekend with a group of friends. And by group, I mean 11 (I'm sorry they aren't good at planning or researching places). The restaurant was small and quaint, a real nice place. They were able to accommodate 11 hungry 20 somethings and with ease. My partner and I got an omelette, and at least for me, it was better than any I've gotten at a restaurant. The home fries were absolutely amazing, I normally don't eat any when they are served, but these were too good to resist.

Thank you to our server for taking on us with kindness and efficiency. You handled it like a boss. As a server I don't know how you did it, but I commend you!

1  Thank The_Leo_Queen