Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$114
Hotels.com$114
Priceline$114
Travelocity$114
Orbitz.com$114
Agoda.com$114
All reviews crest motel swimming pool hot plate great place to stay creek pinecrest bedroom wifi bonfire summer vt kitchenette cougar cave
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2022

I really liked it here! Cabin was renovated, clean and very well maintained. A great location if you want to go off hiking, biking, etc. The owners are very friendly and helpful, and were very responsive w/ text messages. Will definitely be coming back!

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 12 July 2022

We recently stayed in one of the two-bedroom cabins and it was great. I wish we stayed longer. My biggest concern in roadside cabins and motels is the cleanliness, and I can say that our cabin was clean. The bathroom is a bit small but served it's purpose. They have a swimming pool which was great for a summer dip. The river nearby looks clean.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

My husband, dog and I came to stay for the weekend. We stayed in a cabin and it was very comfortable and cozy! The property was set back from the road and right on a beautiful river. There were fire pits, horse shoes, and tether ball. I would have loved to swim at the pool but the weather wasn’t quite warm enough for me! The owners took care of the property well and I appreciated the landscaping and flowers. It was a short drive to Lake Willoughby and all the surrounding natural areas. Great stay- I will definitely be back! Thank you for a great weekend!

Room tip: Easy on site parking, laundry on site, dog friendly (on leash)
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2021

We booked on Hotels.com, but Pine Crest refused to confirm our reservation, after over a half dozen unanswered phone calls and left messages (as instructed to do by Hotels.com). Not knowing whether or not we were going to have a room for the night, I had to cancel our reservation and book with a different hotel. The next day they still charged us for the the room, which I currently have filed a dispute against via our credit card bank.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank Y6935MQjamesc
Reviewed 29 January 2020

We stayed here in the motel part for a trip to Jay Peak Mountain and it was in a great location. Not too far from the Mountain. About 30 minutes, but anywhere closer is a lot more expensive. Only issue we had was somebody smoked in the bathroom at a past visit and the smell was lingering a little bit. Other than that it was cozy and management was awesome.

Date of stay: January 2020