Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews crest motel swimming pool hot plate great place to stay creek pinecrest bedroom wifi bonfire summer vt kitchenette cougar cave
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed in the two-bedroom (one full bed each) Grouse house for area skiing. It’s basic but all there - beds, a hot shower, warmth, quiet, running water/toilet. The place could use a little more love but for our purposes it was fine.

We eat dinner at the Carriage house - fresh food, good service, healthy options too. Go early as it gets busy. The Mayfields in Orleans was a good low-cost pit stop for breakfast and Green Mountain coffee.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Enjoyed our stay at our cabin in Vermont - we stayed in Porcupine Palace and it was perfect and exactly what we needed. It was in a beautiful location. The river right outside the cabin was a beautiful view for our morning coffee. The cabin was clean upon our arrival, and it was a great spot to crash after a long day of exploring. Very warm, welcoming, and super "Vermont".

My boyfriend and I are already talking about planning another trip up to Vermont and we would absolutely stay in one of your cabins again. The price was right and the location was perfect for exactly what we were looking for.

Thank you for such a great place to stay while we explored New England!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2019

I'm a french canadian and came last weekend (26-28 july) with my friends. It's my second time at Pine Crest and I really love the beautiful retreat place. Each summer we are doing a summer weekend edition. However, this time I've been bite by bedbugs and thought you would like to know to prevent as infestation can grow fast. I was in the Peacock motel room. I slept in the bed side of the bathroom wall. The bites are all over my face on the left, typically in an amount and row under my chin and on my arms and chest. Since yesterday I've prevented the others around me and dried high temp all my stuff and sprayed to be sure I won't have some here. I know bedbugs are not dangerous as tick but they are a nightmare for extermination. And as my skin is very sensitive and react my doctor will prescribe me some cream. And it's on my side face so it's very annoying... I think you should call a professional to spray the rooms. I don't think the problem is in the little cabins. I hope you can fix the problem soon to preserve quality!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Catherine W
Reviewed 24 April 2019

We stayed in the Lynx Lair cabin here for a few days to bring in the New Year with our two dogs and it was fabulous. Nice location, and such a cute cabin! The Inn Keepers were attentive when there was a mild gas smell, they got someone right out and refunded us a night.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately, i had to go to doctor today after staying at this "lovely" place. The doctor saw me and started asking " what kind of bedbugged motel i stayed in" ( and that was my first motel experience). I totally hoped that those were hives. My friend booked a room a week before. We stayed in cabin number 6 for one night and booommmm (i had bites all over my body. It seemed clean. However clearly it has bedbugs. Please stay away from that place. I have been dealing with laundry/high temp dryers all day so now i feel like its my responsibility to tell people. I hope they can pay my doctor's copayment.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Denise J, General Manager at Pine Crest Motel and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Unfortunately, bed bugs can arrive at any moment travelling in from another guest from another hotel. Bed bugs do not discriminate based on the quality of the hotel/motel. We rely on our guests to let us know if there is an issue. We are grateful to the above guest for alerting us and we immediately refunded her stay and heat treated the room. We do everything we possibly can to avoid inviting these pests into our rooms, including regular steam cleaning, mattress and box spring covers, and replacing our lovely old wooden dressers with open shelving. Guests should know that bed bugs, while annoying, are not known to transmit disease and there is no need for doctor visits. Tick bites and mosquite bites are far more risky. We are just as disappointed as the above guest that she had an issue.