“Great Authentic Thai Food”
Review of Thai This

Thai This
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 September 2017

It was interesting walking into a place in West Valley City, Utah and feeling like I was back in an authentic Thai eatery that actually could be in Thailand. The staff was very nice, and this is quite a welcome place in the middle of chain fast food eateries in this suburban neighborhood as New Yorkers. My Tom Yum soup was really great. I asked for it mild though and it still came pretty spicy.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Just another restaurant from the outside but delicious for on the inside. This is our new go to place for all things stir-fried and healthy. We had chicken kabobs, stir-fried chicken and spicy/hot chicken all served with rice. Every thing was perfect, the service was good and the restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

My wife and I had lunch. We shared a shrimp appetizer which was very good. I had shrimp massaman which was also very good. My wife had another shrimp curry dish that she seemed to enjoy. The atmosphere was good and thd restaurant was clean. The waiter was efficient and accommodating. The price was fair. My only real complaint is that they didn't have beer. I would eat there again when I wasn't so thirsty.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

What a surprisingly good Thai restaurant. Dishes were cooked to perfection. Our waiter knew all the ingredients in each dish, which was a great help to me. Everything was outstanding. The portions are really big so share otherwise you will either stuff yourself or have lots of leftovers.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Tucked in a strip mall, it does not shout "outstanding!" But it is. Servers are appropriately attentive and personable. Prices are super, such as any curry for $7.50, reflecting a recent $.50 increase. Worth it at twice that price. We both had different curries, and both were tastefully prepared, not over-cooked, and had just the right amount of heat. We started with chicken satay and the largest spring rolls I have ever seen--delicious to boot. Despite being stuffed, we had to try the mango sticky rice, of which the mango was exactly on target for ripeness, so difficult to achieve. Clearly the best asian food in the area.