“What a Menu!”

Get food delivered
Description: Currypizzautah.com
Description: Currypizzautah.com
Reviewed 8 July 2018

If you've got even the slightest amount of culinary taste, you will love their menu and Indian food lovers will not miss the old Pizza Rev at all! They offered me a mini-spoonful of each of their curry sauces, because it is a build your own pizza. They have a personal size and a full-size pizza to choose from. The restaurant has courteous and friendly people behind the counter. I asked the lady behind the counter what topping combination she thought was the best and my take-out order ending up tasting pretty incredible.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This place just opened a few weeks ago. Today, was my first visit. I will be going back. They encourage you to taste their curry sauces. They range from sweet to lots of heat. Their specialty pizzas come in two sizes - personal 8" and large 16".

I had a specialty pizza. I chose the gyro pizza - gyro meat, tomatoes, red onions, arugula, feta cheese, glazed balsamic vinaigrette, mozzarella, honey curry on a cracker thin crust cooked in a brick oven. Just one word - Amazing!

My wife created her own - chicken, feta cheese, mushrooms, black olives and kalamata olives on makhani curry sauce. My wife is not much for spicy so this was perfect for her. She thoroughly enjoyed her pizza too.

They also do classic pizza sauces and topping for the less adventurous. I say live a little, take a chance, you won't be sorry.

Do not pass up the garlic naan breadsticks with the makhani dipping sauce. Excellent.

Lastly, a word about the staff. They were all very friendly and professional. They truly cared that we enjoyed our food and dining experience.

Date of visit: July 2018