“Great Thai Food!”

New Thai Cafe
Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in West Jordan
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We love their Green Chicken Curry and their appetizers are amazing. We get the Crab Rangoon, the Gyoza Wraps, and Prwans in a Blanket. The Mango sticky rice is good too.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

One of those strip mall dining locations that you run across that has great food. Nice size portions and reasonable prices. Clean and friendly staff. Had the Massaman Chick Curry and it was really good. This place is worth the visit.

1  Thank Cassel12
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This place time and time again impresses me. Amazing food. Try the curry you will love it and the portions two people can eat one meal

1  Thank nyutahguy
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Gets kind of irritating after a while.

Good place but service could not keep up. Food was good but not 5 star in our visit. No beer or wine.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

This is not an entree you can order, however it could decribe all I've had. In my phone I have the new Thai Cafe under the listing of drunken noodles number 53 with tofu. I like tofu but I like chicken beef and shrimp more, but when having several of their entrees my friend got me hooked on the tofu option because they do it so well. the Vietnamese bowl of soup with the Crisp cucumbers fresh mint bean sprouts and egg roll on top with this broth the just takes your breath away because of so refreshing and good. I could eat that bowl of soup every single day. Let me remind you its enough for 2 people. Pad thai is exceptionally good I often get one the there coffees to go in the morning light on the whip cream one cup of coffee I promise you has enough caffeine keep anyone going for hours. They make it fresh so you're in for a wait so call ahead and they can make it to go. They expanded there dining room to another 10 tables or so, there just a lovely bunch over there they work very hard and use extremely fresh ingredients. I'm glad Ive been a customer since they first opened.It's been neat to see them grow. much deserving of it. make the time to go to that strip mall in West Jordan.you'll be happy. Also there very accommodating on things

1  Thank Milissa T