All reviews biscuits and gravy would stay here again western theme hard boiled eggs bed was very comfortable small town king room continental breakfast no elevator parking lot interstate tv motel sink sleep gas sayings
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We have used another well known national chain here in Tremonton before but decided to give Western Inn a try since it had good reviews. We were not disappointed! Yes, this is an older property that has been updated but we will use them again when traveling through the area. It is pet friendly and they even will have food and water dishes ready in your room for them! The rooms are far more roomier than other properties in the area. The bed was very, very comfortable and the HVAC system worked perfectly. There was ample hot water even though the bathroom was smaller (which is typical for older properties). The complimentary breakfast was a bit lacking but that was okay...there is a Denny's right across the parking lot! Gas stations are located right next door and you are less than two blocks off of the interstate. We could not hear any traffic and slept like babies. The customer service is second to none and is in line with all inclusive Caribbean resorts we have frequented. Fresh baked hot cookies were available at check in. It is not a high end exclusive resort thus the 4 stars. But if we could give it 4.75 stars, then we would. This is a gem and one that you should give a try. The savings is well worth it's few shortcomings. Thank you, Western Inn!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Conveniently nestled between I-15 and I-84 Western Inn is a welcome retreat for a road-weary traveller. The name is quite appropriate as this motel is literally a "cowboy paradise" with every room, hallway and corner decorated with old West artifacts. Offering a hot breakfast, self-serve laundromat, clean & comfy rooms, Western Inn is a very nice place to lay over. Each night, in the lobby - are you ready - fresh COOKIES & Ice water - FREE!!! Now who does that?
At the front desk, you may find April, who will make your stay at Western Inn 110%. Great place, great price, great staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Room was clean. I like the clean white bedding. The receptionist was really nice. There was some noise from big trucks next door, but not enough to keep me awake. Conveniently located next to Denny's. Had dinner there. We would stay here again if we're ever in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room opposite side from the Sinclair station, lots of big trucks.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is a friendly staffed independently owned hotel in the small town of Tremonton, UT. It certainly does have a western theme, maybe even bordering on the cutesy, but the rooms are good size and everything is clean, clean, clean. It appears this hotel has had a recent renovation, as it has a crisp, newish appearance. I loved the maps of the world and the US where you could pin your hometown on.

The beds are pretty comfy, but I just can't say enough about the quality of the towels: thick, lofty and good sized! Water pressure is great, though it took me a few tries to figure out how to get hot water because I was reading the valve incorrectly. I didn't think the bathroom too small, as the sink is located separately from the tub and toilet. There is ample storage and room for suitcases. The hotel was sold out for the three days we were there and it was surprisingly, pleasantly quiet. There are also laundry facilities on site that are reasonable priced and have cleaning products in their vending area. The non-central AC is reasonably quiet, tho sensitive sleepers may want to pack earplugs.

Breakfast is plentiful, if on the carb heavy side. The only protein available is hard boiled eggs that I had a heck of a time peeling without loosing the white. The breakfast area was clean, clean clean as well with a moderate amount of seating that might be a challenge during a busy morning.

Did I mention the staff is friendly? Well they are, and will go out of their way to assist you. During check in time daily. There are also fresh baked chocolate chip cookies available, so be sure to take advantage of this warm welcome.

The only downside for me was that they "upgraded" us to a double queen room from a single, which didn't allow the use of their famous recliner chairs. I sometimes have to sleep upright, and was looking forward to being able to do so in the recliner, if need be. Yes, you guessed it, I needed to, and I sorely lamented not having at least one available to me.

Would I stay here again? Heck YEAH!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We had been on the road for close to 10 hours on our way to Jackson Hole and the Tetons National Park. From the outside it looks like an old motel. But inside, the rooms are spacious, great bed, 2 lounger/recliners, a refrigerator and a nice breakfast is included in the price of the room. If ever traveling thru this area again would definitely stay here again. Also, the front desk recommended the The Grille restaurant down the street. Isn't fancy but really good. Shared the wings appetizer and prime rib plate..yummm! Doesn't we've wine tho, only beer. A small bowling alley is attached.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple