All reviews biscuits and gravy would stay here again western theme hard boiled eggs bed was very comfortable small town king room continental breakfast no elevator parking lot interstate tv motel sink sleep gas sayings
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is a friendly staffed independently owned hotel in the small town of Tremonton, UT. It certainly does have a western theme, maybe even bordering on the cutesy, but the rooms are good size and everything is clean, clean, clean. It appears this hotel has had a recent renovation, as it has a crisp, newish appearance. I loved the maps of the world and the US where you could pin your hometown on.

The beds are pretty comfy, but I just can't say enough about the quality of the towels: thick, lofty and good sized! Water pressure is great, though it took me a few tries to figure out how to get hot water because I was reading the valve incorrectly. I didn't think the bathroom too small, as the sink is located separately from the tub and toilet. There is ample storage and room for suitcases. The hotel was sold out for the three days we were there and it was surprisingly, pleasantly quiet. There are also laundry facilities on site that are reasonable priced and have cleaning products in their vending area. The non-central AC is reasonably quiet, tho sensitive sleepers may want to pack earplugs.

Breakfast is plentiful, if on the carb heavy side. The only protein available is hard boiled eggs that I had a heck of a time peeling without loosing the white. The breakfast area was clean, clean clean as well with a moderate amount of seating that might be a challenge during a busy morning.

Did I mention the staff is friendly? Well they are, and will go out of their way to assist you. During check in time daily. There are also fresh baked chocolate chip cookies available, so be sure to take advantage of this warm welcome.

The only downside for me was that they "upgraded" us to a double queen room from a single, which didn't allow the use of their famous recliner chairs. I sometimes have to sleep upright, and was looking forward to being able to do so in the recliner, if need be. Yes, you guessed it, I needed to, and I sorely lamented not having at least one available to me.

Would I stay here again? Heck YEAH!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We had been on the road for close to 10 hours on our way to Jackson Hole and the Tetons National Park. From the outside it looks like an old motel. But inside, the rooms are spacious, great bed, 2 lounger/recliners, a refrigerator and a nice breakfast is included in the price of the room. If ever traveling thru this area again would definitely stay here again. Also, the front desk recommended the The Grille restaurant down the street. Isn't fancy but really good. Shared the wings appetizer and prime rib plate..yummm! Doesn't we've wine tho, only beer. A small bowling alley is attached.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

If you're out around these parts at night and need to stop and find a room, this is a good option. It is dated and in need of remodeling (our tiny bathroom's floor creaked whenever we'd step inside--we all knew when it was being used..!), but up to what we could see, everything seemed clean in our room. They had biscuits, toast, oatmeal and some other things for breakfast, and the front desk was very nice.We had a view the several motorcycles parked in the hotel parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2017

The receptionist, Linda, was very pleasant and genuine. The room was a bit worn, but clean. The two recliners were in very good shape and comfortable. I used the guest laundry and was pleasantly surprised. It was a very large room, and the appliances were quite new looking and clean. The only negatives were the very tiny bathroom and the sparse breakfast items. Also, the coffee was absolutely terrible.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank nono52
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Was in the area to watch my grandson ride in a hare and hound motorcycle race.. Saw this place on TripAdvisor and thought it was my kind of place...I was right..check in was a breeze..asked for a corner room and got a great one...note 201 is setting all by itself next to the stairs..very quite...desk person was nice and attentive... could smell fresh cookies cooking...pressure in shower is great..nice refer and tv...bed feels comfortable..would definitely stay here again and you should too

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo