“stop here at least 4 times a week”
Review of Janna's Java

Janna's Java
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Tooele
Reviewed 10 March 2016

i have become a huge fan of a blended salted caramel mocha, this place is my favorite coffee shop locally as well as out of town spots even out of state stops, its on my way to work as well so i frequent it!! the girls employed there are ALWAYS happy even at 530 in the morning! count on coffee with a smile here!

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Jannas is the best chai tea, they have great customer services and friendly baristas. They have high quality ingredients.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Best coffee in town!!!!!! I love the caramel latte. The employees are super nice and I love that it is a local business.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I don't even live in Utah, but still I've gone through three rewards cards at Janna's. I make a point of stopping for coffee here whenever I'm in Tooele. My drinks must be sugar-free and Janna's has a great selection ... beyond the standard three carried at Starbucks (thanks for stocking White Chocolate!). Coffee is expertly roasted with no burn flavor. When I was there last, it looks as though the breakfast menu is expanding to stay competitive but the coffee only should make Jann's your first choice.

1  Thank Kaye S
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Go here over starbucks! support local and reap the benefits, the coffee is great and they are great at mixing up specialty drinks.