“My favorite!!”
Review of Janna's Java

Janna's Java
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Tooele
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Best coffee in town!!!!!! I love the caramel latte. The employees are super nice and I love that it is a local business.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I don't even live in Utah, but still I've gone through three rewards cards at Janna's. I make a point of stopping for coffee here whenever I'm in Tooele. My drinks must be sugar-free and Janna's has a great selection ... beyond the standard three carried at Starbucks (thanks for stocking White Chocolate!). Coffee is expertly roasted with no burn flavor. When I was there last, it looks as though the breakfast menu is expanding to stay competitive but the coffee only should make Jann's your first choice.

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Kaye S
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Go here over starbucks! support local and reap the benefits, the coffee is great and they are great at mixing up specialty drinks.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 21 May 2015

I choose to drink coffee from Janna's Java over Starbucks. Starbucks is good, but Janna's Java is great. I also love that they have a rewards program, I get very excited when I get a free one.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Friendly staff and great drinks. They also provide a free cocoa or coffee for the domestic violence vigil. I wont go anywhere else

Date of visit: March 2015