“Awful doughnuts and service”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Nigh-Time Donuts

Nigh-Time Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Tooele
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tooele, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful doughnuts and service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

This place is ridiculous. Most of the doughnuts do not look like doughnuts. And if you're not there before noon all of the doughnuts are gone because they can not make enough. They use to have a large menu of soups, bagels and other things now you're lucky to get doughnut. Also during their last health inspection they had soooo many violations they almost got shutdown on the spot. Will not ever go back.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank James B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Stansbury Park, Utah
“Great for lunch too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

My family love the donuts and Bagels. The Bagel sandwiches are delicious
Opened in the morning and for lunch only so hurry in.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Kathy P
Tooele, Utah
“Some of the best donuts ever created.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2010

I've never had a more delicious donut than their old fashioned. My new favorite is the blueberry cake donut..Devine!

1 Thank dubstar6
Tooele
“Blood ANYONE????”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

I ordered a turkey bagel & got more than I bargined for. I was watching this guy slice my bagel in half with the very large knife and I guess at the time I didn't think to much about it. I started diggin around in my wallet for money and asked him if they had cranberry sauce he said no that they don't have anything like that just pickles, lettuce, sprouts, cucumber & tomatoes. Hhhhm I though okay well pickles, lettuce & tomatoes please I ask. He wraps it up and puts in a bag and gives me a total. I start wondering why he was holding his right arm behind his back. Well again like being a trusting person I didn't think anything about it. I get in my car (college student/ very starving) I start eating right away and I really don't live far from Nigh-Time but by the time I get home I am still eating it and even gave some to my 1 year old. I am now down to the last bite and look at it and wonder, the turkey that was hanging off the end of the bagel had blood on it. Sooooo upset. Oh & when I did go in they only had 4 doughnuts to chose from & 3 bagels. Good gosh!!! I GAVE IT TO MY DAUGHTER OMG....

2 Thank Jaimeb535