“Good food, fun environment”
Review of Hug-Hes Cafe

Hug-Hes Cafe
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We swing by for a good quick meal with my wife. The food is good, the atmosphere is relaxed and the service is always welcoming.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I have been to this restaurant many times, I cannot decide what my favorite item is... you should really try their prime rib dip, its like a French dip but way better

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

First time here. Went here for a late lunch. Very good food at a good price. The service was good. This is one of my new favorite restaurants. I will be back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have been to Hug-Hes cafe three times, every time the food has been wonderful and the service wonderful. the menu has lots of creative choices that make it hard to decide.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We wanted to find a place to eat after visiting Antelope Island, and came across this cafe via TripAdvisor. It was better than we ever could have expected. Our party had the pulled pork sandwich, fettuccine alfredo, a wrap, a salad, soup, buffalo fries, and it was all incredible. The complimentary bread to kick off the meal was excellent as well. Highly, highly recommended!

Date of visit: July 2017