“Quiet. Good food. Well priced.”
Review of China Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Cafe
Ranked #25 of 59 Restaurants in Springville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I took a date here a while ago (It's her favorite restaurant) and I was pleasantly surprised. The meal was well-priced not too expensive, and the food was quite good as well. It was authentic and delicious. Overall, a nice little place to eat if you like Chinese food.

1  Thank Gavin G

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

As a person who has been eating here for years I find that most of these reviews are outliers or posted by people who are picky eaters and rich snobs. Here is my take. If you want high end, luxurious Chinese food this isn't the place for you. In fact, I guarantee you that you won't find any type of that food in Springville, Spanish Fork, or Provo area. If you want to find a nice place, with inexpensive and good Chinese food then this is the place to go. The waitress is kind of shy but once you get to know her she is one of the sweetest person you will ever meet. I love going to this place because of that environment and this is why I rate it for this reason. I'd suggest the chicken chow mein or any of their deep fried dishes for first timers.

1  Thank Allend D
Reviewed 31 December 2016

This is absolutely the worst food I have ever eaten. I should have taken a clue...there was NO one in the cafe during lunch hour. The lunch special included soup...which turned out to be American chicken noodle....only just weak broth and noodles, no chicken or carrots or anything. I asked for Egg Drop and was told they did not have it. Next the entree arrived and the cream cheese wonton was literally too hard to bite. I tried unsuccessfully. The egg roll was limp and dripped a tablespoon of cooking oil. Really really gross. Stopped after one bite. Okay, the Mongolian Beef was mediocre, sub-par. I noticed the light switch on the wall next to y table....grimy and dirty. Ugh. Skip this place!

1  Thank SueSuitecase
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Expected better based on reviews I read. Service was slow and the reception and decor run of the mill. Ok, but not great.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

we go there several times per year. It is inexpensive and owned by a Chinese couple with no employees. Pleasant with a large menu.

2  Thank kjsutt