“Nice Little Restaurant”

Magleby's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Magleby's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Springville
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Magleby's has been a Utah Valley favorite for over 30 years. Winner of over 25 Best Of Categories. We are Utah Valley's only prime steak house. Magleby's elegant dining room has a cascading waterfall, bone china, audio visual, and a historic feel that give you the fine dining experience you’ve been searching for. It also has a wonderful private room for 10 -120 guests.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

My hubby and I were at a training course in Springville and popped into Magilbys for dinner. I had the Hot Roast beef which I think is called Docs Truck Stop. Food was good, not great, but good. The fries were a bit weird and I could have been served more gravy. We went back the next day for lunch. I had the soup of the day which was very good. Not sure what it was called, but had a tex mex flavor to it. The two young men behind counter found out I was a baker and gave me a huge piece of their chocolate cake on the house to take back to the hotel room. It was very good. Not as good as my own, but very good nonetheless. Most people would likely rave about it. The thought from the two young servers was very sweet.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We have been to this Maglebys on several occasions. It is the nicest place to eat in Utah County south of Provo. We have always enjoyed our food. The Baked Brie appetizer is our favorite appetizer around. Love it. The Chicken Marsala is also worth a mention. Great flavor. Unfortunately the service does not always live up to the expectation of an elegant dinner restaurant. You pay a lot to eat here and tip a lot in accordance with that cost, so the service should be better than I get at Dennys. The famous chocolate cake is good.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Shame they have no liquor license. Food is amazing and the restaurant is really clean and well laid out. Service was spectacular. Cheese bread was amazing. I had a side salad and it was huge and fresh! Then I had the chicken Marsala. Sauce was a bit thick and there was lots of it but it was really really good. Potatoes and veggies were just as delicious. Would go back. I managed to get past the bakery with just a quick look!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I haven't been to Magelbees for 35 years when I went there on a date and we shared a delicious chocolate cake. This time my husband and I were passing by and decided to stop by on a whim. The man seating people gets 10 stars. He was so nice and quick. We had the stake and seafood buffet and it was fun. Nothing was really amazing except the carrot cake.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Located in Springville, UT (South Provo), we accidentally found this fine eating establishment located on Main St. A SIGNIFICANTLY remodeled building that has a history with the railroad (probably Northern Pacific) from 1895. Well presented meal but a drink would have been a great compliment.