“Great lunch buffet”

Saffron Valley Indian Street Foods
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Indian Street Foods Café aims at diversifying & broadening an amazing journey into the ever popular street food. Our menu touches North, South, East and West regions of India featuring dosas, kati rolls, Indo-chinese, kebabs, chaat, biryanis, curries and more.
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Seven of us met here for lunch and each of us had the lunch buffet on a Saturday. All of us really enjoyed the nice selection and quality of the food. They also had a good selection of gluten free items for the two who eat gluten free. The was a good percentage of the people who looked like they were probably of Indian heritage, which is always a good sign to me of the authenticity of food from another culture. The main thing for us was that the food was good, the service was friendly and it provided a nice place for us to talk and catch up with friends we hadn't seen in a couple years.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and great service. It’s wonderful to visit a restaurant that cares for the food as well as the customers. The Chicken Tikka Dosa is the the BOMB!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Went here last week with good friends. My wife and I split the chili cheese naan. Excellent flavor. My wife had the coconut shrimp curry and I had the fennel, black pepper and cumin shrimp curry. Both were excellent. This was my first time here and I'll definitely go back again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Take the time to go and try anything from Saffron Valley. We had the chicken biryani and kadai. Both were very flavorful and excellent portions.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

This place is a little off the beaten path, but what a reward! My wife and I tried things new to us, and loved it all. If we could have tried everything on the menu we would have, it was that great.