All reviews free breakfast enjoyed our stay salt lake would definitely stay here again coffee and tea comfortable beds mini fridge easy access convenient location fitness center great place to stay train mall suite slc spite ski
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay after visiting Salt Lake City. Hotel was nice and clean. We were upgraded to a suite room which had a couch. It was very nice. My kids enjoyed the pool. Only thing we would change is having free breakfast, but that is not standard for Holiday Inn.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian N, General Manager at Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Good Afternoon lauralam!

I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Holiday Inn SLC South.
We work really hard to provide our guests with a friendly and clean experience.
We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

My room was spacious, clean and had a good sized bathroom. There was a fridge and coffee making facilities. The only thing I would mention is that this hotel is right next to a railway line and when a train goes past the hotel does shake, not to a massive degree but you can feel the vibrations. Breakfast was good though by the end of the week the fruit selection just consisted of melon and grapes whereas at the beginning of the week there was raspberries, blueberries and pineapple.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brian N, General Manager at Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Good Morning De88ielo,

I am so happy that you had a great stay with us at the Holiday Inn SLC South!!
We appreciate the feedback! I will make sure that the restaurant stays stocked throughout the week with a variety of fruit.
We hope to see you again soon!!

Brian Noland

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay 30 minutes from 4 great ski resorts. Free cook to order breakfast and great beds. Small pool and Utah drinking rules for the bar would definitely stay here again. We stayed on the 2nd floor in a very large room

Tons of restaurants within minutes from the hotel

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian N, General Manager at Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Good Evening Mark D,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn SLC South!
I am glad that you were able to book a package that included breakfast!
We hope to see you again soon or for another ski trip in the future!

Brian Noland

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We stayed to nights the rooms are clean and roomy. The pool was very nice and the food in the restaurant was wonderful. Will stay here again when coming to Salt Lake City, UT. The customer service is wonderful, so willing to help you.

Date of stay: November 2017
Brian N, General Manager at Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Good Morning 988monette,

I am very pleased that you had a pleasant experience with us at the Holiday Inn SLC South! We pride ourselves on giving great customer service and treating our guests as family. We hope to see you again soon!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed 6 nights on this trip and found this hotel satisfactory and about what you would expect for the Holiday Inn brand. I found the room and bed comfortable and did not experience any road noise from the nearby highway. I found that the cooked to order breakfast good and reasonably priced for a full service hotel. I did not try dinner but they seemed to have regular specials that were priced well. The neighborhood is a little commercial and not particularly attractive but good highway access. The staff were competent, efficient and helpful but that seems to be the standard for a lot of things in Salt Lake/ Sandy area.The modern lighting in the lobby as well as the lobby art and design were a plus as well as the coffee and tea in the morning ( by the elevator).

Date of stay: October 2017