“Good but not consistant”
Review of Cubby's

Cubby's
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in South Jordan
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I used to loved this place. The food is fresh and great quality. My only concern is that I have noticed that even the food still fresh and great quality ... they start to downsize their dishes ... meaning that few months ago I can get a huge delicious hamburger ... now is still delicious but smaller ...I guess this is normal among all restaurants when they are new they want to hook you up then they give you less for the same price. Still delicious but now after that practice I think is overpriced. The place itself is kind of dark and make you feel in a cage with such weird panels. I guess is their signature decoration.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This place has the most delicious salads and sandwiches/burgers/soups I have eaten in South Jordan. The food is all organic and the salads are worth driving 10 miles for. Seriously, don't miss checking out this great cafe.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This place consistently makes good salads, burgers/sandwiches. The side options are good too. I love the lentil soup.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Two children, four adults, great food. The best hamburger in the valley. Period. One of us had the tri-tip sandwich, and loved it. One child, mac & cheese. The other child, hot dog. Another adult Buffalo chicken salad. And two of us, the awesome hamburger.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Love the menu!! The salads are great and different. The burgers and sandwiches are tasty and substantial! Food is well-prepared and worth any wait!