All reviews hard wood waffles potatoes staff was friendly freeway sizzler
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

When we arrived, they were under remodel and it was ugly. The front desk guy was not pleasant, and refused to accommodate our request to get our room cleaned first so we could check in. We have to have a king bed and cannot climb stairs. He had a ground floor 2 queen room that would work. He refused it to us and said we would have to wait until mid afternoon. I was ill and needed to lay down to rest.
He also did not acknowledge that I am an Elite Choice member. THAT is always supposed to be their first statement.
If I had not already paid for this unchangeable booking, I would have gone elsewhere. Later that day we returned to check in. The jerk was gone and the afternoon shift front desk young man was pleasant.
We got to our room and were bummed that the bed was lumpy, bumpy and junk.
Another uncomfortable bed to sleep in.
The room had dirty carpet and the bath needed updating. The hallway was bare concrete that carpet had been pulled up from, but the walls were freshly painted.
I doubt that I could stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I've stayed here twice. It's a normal place, nothing fancy about it. It's under renovation, so I got a room with new wood look flooring (I love that they got rid of the carpeting in rooms). The bed was fine. The amenities are fine: coffee 24/7 in the lobby, free breakfast with hot foods, clean hot tub and small pool (I was the only person using either). The best part for me was that it is 10-15 minute walk to Rio Tinto, and 5 minutes to several restaurants like fast food or Sizzler. The staff were good and efficient. It's not fancy, but it's affordable and adequate. I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: I has room 125: shared ZERO walls with others, but is right near the lobby so sounds from that are heard
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a under construction and should not even be open to stay. The hallways are all torn up, the whole hotel needs to be taken down to the studs and redone. Do not stay here, it’d be better to sleep in your car.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Attempted to schedule via mobile. Input 6/12, leaving 6/13. Once CC info provided, system reverted to 6/11. Econo Lodge would not allow change or cancellation. Totally unacceptable service. Appears to be a scam!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We checked in and out. Scary. Dirty. Dated. We were in the room for 15 minutes maybe. They still charged us full price. We're going to wash our clothes right now. The staff wasn't very friendly either to say the least.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple