“Very, very good !”

Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 16
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Conveniently located right off the 106 South exit on I15, Iggy’s has a huge menu, full liquor menu and patio dining. We welcome families, business travelers and anyone else who wants great food in a fun atmosphere.
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Unlike a lot of "sports bars", Iggy's actually has really great food. Menu selection is broad, the servers are friendly, and the atmosphere is great. My new favorite menu item is the Jack Daniels meatloaf...delicious !!!! Entrees are huge portions, enough for most of us to take home for the next day. Our server, Anna, was absolutely wonderful-friendly and personable without being TOO friendly. Highly recommended !

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I recently visited the Sandy area. Happened into Iggys. First let me say that Kymi is an awesome waitress. She was what every server should aspire to be. You could tell she truly cared about her guest.
I liked my meal and service so much the first day that I went back again the next day. They start you out with fresh baked bread that comes with a yummy dipping sauce. The quesadillas I had were good and they were loaded with meat and cheese. Just a little greasy but still very good.
I would definitely return.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We checked into one of the hotels right next door and decided to wander over for a late supper. Sat in the lounge and the service was on the slow side, but not too much of an issue. Food was basic but good, but the chili water was great! We were told it is a Salt Lake City local favorite.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Because Iggy's is surrounded by hotels and a major shopping mall, we were expecting a ho-hum sports bar. Quite different. Our first impression was very favorable. Clean, comfortable, not loud, and inviting. Then we ordered dinner. Great local beer selections and an extensive menu with lots of options. Had a great meal, and our waiter was tops. Ask for Jason B - he's knowledgable, friendly, engaging and efficient. An experience that was a home run.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Good food, good atmosphere. We enjoyed the baseball relics. It wasn't very easy to find the restaurant, it's tucked behind a Hotel. My wife enjoyed the teriyaki chicken, I had the Meatloaf. It was delicious, my only complaint was the carrots were undercooked and hard. House salad was fresh. Waitress was very attentive and gracious.