“Freebird Burrito”

Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #48 of 224 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Too many choices for my liking - the food was awesome though. This is a place that is friendly staff and really good food.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Freebirds World Burrito

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

You can choose burritos, quesadillas, tacos or nachos with your choice of protein and toppings. There's complexity in the simplicity. The best part is you can choose your tortilla flavors and then make art from the foil!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The burritos are very large and they are very good. Lots of great stuff to stick inside but we won't be back because of price.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Freebirds: Ordering system is a little confusing. Especially for first timers. Wasn't a huge hurdle, but I felt kinda overwhelmed getting started. They use company jargon that doesn't make much sense unless you're familiar I guess. I think their "medium" size burrito is referred to as a "free bird"...but I'm still not sure.

That being said...it was pretty much like any 'walk through the line' burrito place. Lots of options for fillings. I think they might be the only I'm aware of that has a vegan option. However, the day I chose to go they were out of the tempeh. I'm not a vegan, but I am trying to eat a more plant based diet, so that was slightly annoying. I opted for the vegetarian option which ended up being pretty good. I liked their hot sauces. the portions are good. And everything seemed fresh and good. So yeah...it's not a bad place to stop in for a burrito. I wasn't blown away or anything, but it was a good lunch for the money. My daughter got a chicken burrito, and her verdict was that Freebird was good, but she still liked Cafe Rio better. (Cafe Rio always seems less healthy and more expensive to me...fwiw. Although, I gotta give advantage to Cafe Rio also...because of their house made tortillas.)

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

My family loves the burritos from this place. Usually come here once a month. Food is great, lots of choices to make your burrito. Service at times can be slow. Today we were the only people ordering and it seemed like it took the employees a while to get us checked out.