“Very good food every time.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #149 of 224 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We get take out from Costa Vida in Sandy about once a month. We always get the pork salad or the pork burrito and they are always very good. The portions are large enough that we only get one and split it. It's nice to know that we can always get what we expect.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I have been to this location several times, though it has been a few months since the last visit. The food here is consistently good -- my wife and I order the lunch specials -- although I don't like paying sit-down prices for cafeteria service.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Have been coming here for 3 years. We (as a family) have really enjoyed this place. The food has always been good but the service is just horrible. Kids run it and it shows. Don't ever order to go! Have ordered by phone and on there new online program and both have been disappointing. Wrong orders, cold food and even missing food. When I have complained they even went as far to say come back to pick up items or we will send you a gift card. Well the gift cards never came on two different occasions. What a bummer this is (or was) my daughters favorite spot on Mommy/daughter dates. They have lost my business!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I pointed out an insect of some sort in my salad, and they didn't really seem to care, they just gave me a free meal card and said sorry. It was weird. I will not go back.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

My daughter loves it so I tried it with her...she loves the sweet pork nachos, I had a beef burrito, just not as good as she made it out but people have their own preferences. Give me Rumbi anytime.