“Fresh salads? Um, of course.”
Review of Wild Zucchini Grill - CLOSED

Wild Zucchini Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Wanted a change from the typical fast food deal and Wild Zucchini always is a great option. Choose from their pre-identified meals or tailor your to your liking. This time round I choose the Ultimate Veggie Salad and my wife had the Spicy Thai Salad. We chose the dressing level to our needs and then added a Burrata at the end. First the Burrata, crispy bread, fresh basil, mozzarella cheese and tomato goodness that make you want to jet off to Italy. Both salads were great and honestly it's got to be pretty hard to screw up a salad, right? So whether your Vegan, Vegetarian or a bona fide meat eater you can't go wrong with Wild Zucchini. They did offer a complimentary free drink for my military affiliation, but as I state in most reviews please have your I.D. available.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

It's like the Cafe Rio of Italian food. You go through and pick out what you want on your salad, or you can have a pizza or pasta dish. I have gone to the American Fork and Sandy locations and have never been disappointed. Very reasonable price. It's not fine dining ... but better than a drive through.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This was our first time eating here and went on the advice of a local (we were visiting for the night from Idaho.) We ordered to go the Classic steak pasta, a Cuban pizza and a Spicy Thai Chicken Piadina. To my disappointment, once back at the hotel, I discovered there was no steak in the classic steak pasta (I digged and digged looking for it!) The flavoring was not very good, maybe the steak was the missing ingredient that pulled it all together? The pizza was ok, very different and heavy (beans, pork, etc). The flavor was pretty good on that, but just one piece of pizza could be plenty. Wouldn't go back when we are in the area again, Sandy has way too many other restaurants to choose next time.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This was my first visit to Wild Zucchini with co-workers while on a business trip. It is a nice place for a quick, but healthy, lunch. I got the veggie wrap. Oh my! As they were making it, I was wondering about the flavor combinations. No need to worry - this was the best wrap I have ever eaten. And the serving was a nice size. Some of my co-workers got salads and they were huge! I can't wait to go there again.

Management response:Responded 24 April 2017

Hi Carole,
Thanks for your comments and I'm happy you enjoyed the Veggie wrap. Hope to see you again soon.
Thanks, steve

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I love restaurants that cater to both herbivores and carnivores, nobody is left out. Fresh and delicious!