“A lot of good food!”

La Fountain Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 224 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 15 October 2014

My daughter and I were looking for a good, family friendly Mexican Restaurant. We drove through the area looking at different places and after stopping and checking out a couple establishments we went back to LaFountain. The food was very plentiful and VERY good....the service was great also. Would highly recommend it as a friendly family place to eat if in Sandy, Utah.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for La Fountain Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 7 October 2014

I have always had good food at this restaurant. I had a Chile Verdi smoother burrito with onions and cheese. I order this as a single item no beans or rice (which are very good) it was more than I could eat. My wife finally tried the Chile Verdi and realized what she had been missing. The service was good the food was hot and flavorful a great experience .

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Pretty generic Mexican food. Not much spice and very Americanized. It was okay, but just. They do have a full bar and their mixed drinks had quite a punch. Really boring beers on tap, miller and coors products, none of the good micro brews that SLC is starting to acquire and no Mexican beers. Portion size is good, but again, nothing really unique or exceptionally well done.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had the best Menudo I've had since the 80's. Loved it. Happened on this place by chance. The Denny's next door was packed, so we tried the restaurant next door. Ordered the Menudo. It was great Best I've had in the last 30 years.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I've been to this restaurant about 3 times, as I live about 4 miles from the location. I food it constantly excellent. I always have leftover, even though I have an above average appetite. This time the service was lacking, not with the time it took for the food to arrive, but with the attentiveness of the server. We had to ask for water and for the check after waiting for about 10 minutes. It was Friday night around 7 PM and not very busy. I think its location is hidden in Quarry Bend. I would definitely return.