“Quiet and great service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #42 of 224 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Stopped in for an early dinner. The service was great. Certainly kept us going and made sure we kept our schedule. The food was just as I would expect from a Chili's. Well prepared and very filling. They did a good job. Oh, and one of the best cocktails I have had in Utah. Most places seem to water it down or scrimp on that 1 shot max thing.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I will return for the waitstaff and the bar tender service! The food was great, and it is rare that I ever have had anything poor from a Chili's, but the standout for me was the waiter and drinks he served & congenial conversation. The other wait staff kept my water and ice glass filled, as my date and I lingered long after normal dining time. Great location, small dining/bar area, but just right for a 'get to know you' meeting. Plenty of screens to watch the finals of the NBA Playoffs on.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We arrived and asked if there was a table that could accommadate 9-10 of us and the girl was very friendly and said it would be just a min. I told her that we weren't all there yet but she was very friendly and said just let me know. When we were all there they seated us fast and we had plently of room. Our waiter was Tyler. He was amazing. He was friendly, funny, fast to take our orders and so patient since we were waiting for the birthday boy. He finally arrived and Tyler was right there to take our orders. We didn't have to wait long and in the mean time the salsa and chips were enjoyed. When everyones food came we all enjoyed the meals. Tyler was right there to make sure we had what we needed and one of my grandsons friend arrived and we had ordered for him just after Tyler put his meal in the back to keep it warm. Tyler went and got it right away. He was the best waiter we have had in a very long time at any resturant that we have visited. The atmosphere was great and I would go back there.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I have been to this Chili's a few times to meet up with people, actually 3 times since March! I sit at the bar and order a margarita,,,on a certain night I think Thursday they have a drink special. I usually like the Patron margarita, but ordered the presidente, a little cheaper I believe. I like it on the rocks with salt. They were good.
Each time I ordered a nacho dish with chicken. The food is great every single time!!!
The wait staff very good and the atmosphere always fun.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We were seated quickly and our server brought our drinks quickly. My husbands chicken wings were so good that we ordered another plate and shared those.