“Go to easy dinner”

Ranked #29 of 225 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Sometimes they have a rough night and the service is frustrating and slow. But overall my husband and I enjoy this restaurant. It's generally quiet and not super busy with a good selection of options.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I enjoy meeting my girlfriends at the restaurant. We all get a good meal, and the service is friendly. There are not many vegetarian options, but the salads can be modified to remove meat.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Usually busy, but they try to keep the tables turning. Love the muffins! Cute decor, clean restrooms.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I've only been here a couple times and both were for breakfast. I got the basic bacon and eggs and I liked it. My counterparts got omelettes and they looked wonderful.

Lots of food. May not be for everyone since the servings are big. I think they specialize in muffins and I tried a bite. Very good.

Our waitress was very nice and we got to since a little more secluded since we were having a "meeting."

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

With a toddler! we received excellent service for breakfast. Wu was our waiter and was cheery and helpful, and patient. The malt berry pancakes were delicious, but if you're hungry, order 4. And don't forget muffins to go.